• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Offseason: FEAR THE TREE (and other non-threatening PC mascots)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
I was wondering where the fuck you guys went.

HxuFKwK.gif

Shit, he found us. Quick, Cyan, move us to Gaming Community!

andycapps

Fucking bammer media. As soon as some bad news comes out of Tuscaloosa, here we go with a story about a crack-pot "Auburn" fan. Anyone can tell that that's not an official shirt of Auburn University. It's a shirt for the city of Auburn, and that nutjob is actually an Alabama fan who just happens to live in Auburn.

It could be a shirt for the University of Auburn, that's the school that Montravious Adams went to. Some thought he'd go to Auburn University, but apparently there's a University of Auburn that nobody had ever heard of.

Surprised nobody posted the Reuben Foster falling asleep in class stuff.

Here's some, and more here:

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Gold, Jerry, Gold!

Maybe he has to sleep like that, from being shot as a baby.

But honestly, wut. Even the person behind him doesn't seem disturbed by the sight of this.

andycapps

The one with him standing up has to be a joke. If he's tired now, wait until he gets to college workouts. I just thought it was a funny meme involving a kid that seems to love attention.

There is some seriously weird mojo going on in this thread. I came to post the Reuben Foster stuff and I was going to use the quote "Gold, Jerry, Gold." While doing so.

Instead I will leave you with this.

2282907_o.gif

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider
Well, potential dark horse for Fulmer Cup as Susquehanna U, a D III school, dismisses 11 players for...a Harlem Shake video

Never mind.

Lonestar

yeah, is the "nevermind" meaning "didn't really happen" or "isn't a crime, per se, and doesn't fall under Fulmer Cup Rules?

mre

Well, it's a crime against humanity, but not really a crime in the legal sense. Don't think it counts.
Wow, didn't realize we had so many people with law degrees here just declaring what is and what isn't a crime. smh

can someone please cut down the ticket oak, and make it fall on the napa know how guy? I want to see blood coming out of his ear hooooole.

Must be a Baptist school then. Harlem shake moves are no more risque than what you would see in a club, and Baptists are against dancing because it simulates sex acts.

mre

can someone please cut down the ticket oak, and make it fall on the napa know how guy? I want to see blood coming out of his ear hooooole.

Must be a Baptist school then. Harlem shake moves are no more risque than what you would see in a club, and Baptists are against dancing because it simulates sex acts.
Lutheran.

Lonestar

Sure, it's a fad that'll end quick, but I laughed at the Diamondbacks version, only because Kirk Gibson runs into and out of frame doing his 1988 World Series fist pumping jog.

Gobias

Banned
Yep, they wore them before they got curb stomped by Florida.

Hey, that sounds familiar......

I've erased that from my memory. That...was not a good day.

I do remember my 15 year old brother getting drunk and throwing up everywhere afterwards though. That was pretty funny at least.

ag-my001

KingGondo

Banned
So what you're saying is: OU is taking the concept of "Big XII Defense" to a whole new level. This better be your year, Gondo. Keep Texas down and don't pull a Clemson against ISU.
It's a legit disappointment if we don't win the conference this year, IMO. Schedule sets up well for us (KSU, TCU, and OU at home), and we have the only returning starting QBs in the conference. Toughest games are @ Texas and in Houston vs. the Fighting Midnight Riders to open the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom