• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Week 1: Power 5 Conferences to UCF – “Stick to cooking”

Status
Not open for further replies.

C4Lukins

The Aggies had three receivers there that did not have a defender within 5 yards. I mean just stand in a zone Carolina and you would do better.

andycapps

I don't know who SC's DC is, but I think Spurrier might kill him before the game is over.
Lorenzo Ward is a great DC. Seeing a few things here that are uncharacteristic of one of his defenses: the DL play is poor, conditioning is poor, and they're giving too much cushion to Aggy in their secondary.

Why did Dylan Thompson call that timeout? It was the first play of the drive and should have been scripted when he was on the sideline? Not sold on him at all.

Lorenzo Ward is a great DC. Seeing a few things here that are uncharacteristic of one of his defenses: the DL play is poor, conditioning is poor, and they're giving too much cushion to Aggy in their secondary.

Hmm... so are the players just not taking to the scheme? Seems there's a disconnect somewhere.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
SCAR better get their shit together in their next few games or they might not be ranked top 10 next season.

Are you saying that like we are entitled or something? We're not 15 years removed from back to back seasons of 0-11 and 1-10. We don't skate on some kind of historical prestige that your Florida's or Alabama's do.

Ganhyun

I know I picked SCAR to win this, but since that's out the window, I want TAMU to put 60+ on them just to see how mad Spurrier gets.

andycapps

Hmm... so are the players just not taking to the scheme? Seems there's a disconnect somewhere.
Honestly I'm not sure. Aggy isn't going much, if any, faster than Clempson so I don't think the speed is the issue. I think it's a combo of Hill playing very well and a young secondary. And there's Aggy's OL. They're monsters. Teams are going to have problems with this attack in the rest of the conference, IMO.

ag-my001

At this point I'm ok with giving up touchdown drives, but I'd wish they'd slow it down a bit and make SCAR use up more clock. I've still got mental scars from that last Sherman season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom