• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Week 1: Power 5 Conferences to UCF – “Stick to cooking”

Status
Not open for further replies.

AntoneM

Are you saying that like we are entitled or something? We're not 15 years removed from back to back seasons of 0-11 and 1-10. We don't skate on some kind of historical prestige that your Florida's or Alabama's do.

Nope. Just poking some fun at the "SEC bias" in the media. Maybe I should have added a :jnc

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
1 hour! Go Cougs!
6ah4p6Z

andycapps

Scratch what I said, SC's defense can't even figure out how to tackle properly. They are fucked.

They are for tonight. The only problem I see as a Georgia fan is that Spurrier is going to be embarrassed by this loss, obviously, and South Carolina is going to be out for blood the next couple weeks after this shit. We always get his best shot of the year anyway, but much more so now.

That said, I'm sure Bobo is taking notes on what Aggy has been able to exploit. Our QB loves to hurry up, the faster the better.

jjasper

It's unfortunate that we have no QB cause our receivers would run wild on Carolina as it stands right now. Too bad they will never get the ball.

Should you be concerned at all about anything you have seen so far?
Hard to say. Tulsa suddenly collapsed as a program it seems so I don't know if they are that bad or Tulane is kind of good. I guess Tulane did make a bowl game this year.

UCF hosts both. I firmly believe UCF should always play Tulane away in NOLA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom