• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Week 11 - "They'll come to Iowa for reasons they can't even fathom"

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
My brother is based in Nice but often travels around France. Haven't heard any news of him yet, so thoughts and prayers would be welcome.

Edit: safe in Nice.
Glad he's safe. This shit is terrifying.
I don't know if this is in time, but COVER
I'll count it; just make sure you include this when/if you post the rest of your picks.

Fuck, I missed this thread. It won't count but I would've said no cover. USC has been shit against the spread this year, and they play down to their competition. Might actually lose this game.

USC's punter pulls off the rare "terrible punt from your own 5 yard line followed by personal foul on the return for net negative yardage" trifecta.

Kacar

I'm getting worse and worse at remembering this.

Bonus:+12

Saturday
Ohio State (-20.5) v. Illinois COVER
Georgia v. Auburn (-6.5) NO COVER
Kansas v. TCU (-41.5) COVER
NC State v. FSU (-13.5) NO COVER
Nebraska (-10.5) v. Rutgers NO COVER
Oklahoma State (-20.5) v. Iowa State COVER
Arkansas v. LSU (-7.5) NO COVER
Oregon v. Stanford (-13.5) NO COVER
Oklahoma v. Baylor (-7.5) NO COVER

YAHOO PICK'EM

Missing picks from

Gig'em
Texas Seminole Exes
Frustrated_Grunt's P Good Pick
Ron Paul's Revenge

And it looks like we've lost "Obligatory TTK would be better" in the past 2 weeks. RIP.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
All the Yahoo quitters are making me look worse than I already do. Just about everyone below me has dropped out so now I'm hovering around the bottom of the active players, instead of the middle.

Maybe it's the difference in effort. When someone said "it's an easy week, shouldn't take more than 5 minutes" I thought to myself, "I don't think I've ever spent 3 minutes on my picks."

All the Yahoo quitters are making me look worse than I already do. Just about everyone below me has dropped out so now I'm hovering around the bottom of the active players, instead of the middle.

Maybe it's the difference in effort. When someone said "it's an easy week, shouldn't take more than 5 minutes" I thought to myself, "I don't think I've ever spent 3 minutes on my picks."

It shouldn't take all that long, to be honest. You get yourself in trouble when you overthink it.

Congratulations to upstanding Pennsylvania citizen Jerry Sandusky for having his $4,900/month pension reinstated by the good and noble graces of a Pennsylvania court on account he technically wasn't a state employee when he was convicted of raping little boys in the Pennsylvania State football locker room on campus. Nevermind being a state a employee when he was actually raping boys.

Friday
USC (-16.5) v. Colorado MISSED (but I did say USC wouldn't cover!)

Saturday
NC State v. FSU (-13.5) COVER
Oklahoma State (-20.5) v. Iowa State NO COVER
Arkansas v. LSU (-7.5) COVER
Oklahoma v. Baylor (-7.5) COVER

Congratulations to upstanding Pennsylvania citizen Jerry Sandusky for having his $4,900/month pension reinstated by the good and noble graces of a Pennsylvania court on account he technically wasn't a state employee when he was convicted of raping little boys in the Pennsylvania State football locker room on campus. Nevermind being a state a employee when he was actually raping boys.

Are you fucking kidding me

ag-my001

Speaking of Yahoo, something seems really wrong with the records. When I click in to the WVa/Texas game to see what the spread is, it lists Texas as "4-5 (0-3)". I thought maybe the parenthetical record was out of conference, but they're 1-2 there, beating Rice. I checked Stanford, and they've got "8-1 (4-0)". Any ideas what's going on here?

Subitai

BONUS:+21

Saturday
Ohio State (-20.5) v. Maryland - COVER
Georgia v. Auburn (-6.5) - NO COVER
Oklahoma State (-20.5) v. iowa State COVER
Oregon v. STanford (-13.5) COVER

andycapps

Drove through Ann Arbor yesterday on the way to Grand Rapids. Can anyone tell me why the surface streets in Ann Arbor are so confusing? Was off Jackson St, and it seems like if you want to make a left turn anywhere you have drive in between the median and sit there at another light. Reminded me of the weird "turn right to turn left" roads in New Jersey.

inm8num2

Yb9QhKW.jpg

pxleyes

Banned
I don't know if this is in time, but COVER
(lol)

BONUS: -24

Saturday
Oklahoma State (-20.5) v. Iowa State NO COVER

I wonder which one of our offenses will show up this week. The incredibly shitty one, or the marginally shitty one. Inquiring minds want to know.

HeySeuss

I wonder which one of our offenses will show up this week. The incredibly shitty one, or the marginally shitty one. Inquiring minds want to know.

JT's dui will motivate him to be more focused to prove his doubters wrong. I think he's going to close out the season with authority.

I really think he'll come out for the better after this setback.

Now, now. Don't talk about us whores like that. At least we're useful.

They change diapers for some people.

Nearby tailgate is blasting "Rape Me". I'm convinced it's a commentary on MSU's secondary unit.

It is a good song... But it probably is.

Think positive Adam

I WANT THAT FUCKING WOODEN TURTLE

It's our birthright damn it.. Unless motherfucking Juice Williams walks on the field, we are set.

Did he put the Santa hat on the pepper?

Jose Jalapeno on a Steeek.

I think so, actually.

This is actually going to be fun. My mom had surgery and she's a little high right now on pain pills. (Her filter is gone, and she's just throwing shade on everyone...) Plus, I'm sicker than a dog, so I'm hopped up on cough syrup and percocet.

Let's go Ohio State. Or don't. Whatever.

Jose Jalapeno on a Steeek.

I think so, actually.

This is actually going to be fun. My mom had surgery and she's a little high right now on pain pills. (Her filter is gone, and she's just throwing shade on everyone...) Plus, I'm sicker than a dog, so I'm hopped up on cough syrup and percocet.

Let's go Ohio State. Or don't. Whatever.

You know.. With the way you talk, I cannot imagine how your mother talks.. I can't

Especially on pain meds.

You know.. With the way you talk, I cannot imagine how your mother talks.. I can't

Especially on pain meds.

She basically will tear you a new asshole, while smiling and making you enjoy every minute of it. :D

She one time made a woman in another car back up and apologize for cutting her off in traffic. She turned to her said "Back up" and the woman did it.

Hehe.

But seriously Adam, hope your mom gets well.

Thank you. She's doing fine. Had a joint replacement, which is nothing really major any more.

Top Bottom