• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Week 11 - "They'll come to Iowa for reasons they can't even fathom"

Ganhyun

turn on the GA game and the first words I hear out of the announcer's mouth are Georgia struggling on Offense.

No shit sherlock. Our offense is terrible against anyone with any semblance of a defense.

Adam is that you in that terrible hipster McDonald's commercial?

Sport!

I can neither confirm nor deny that.

However, why the hell do we try and do tricky shit. Just run the damn ball up the middle. Do it over and over again until their spirit is broken. Their women and children are lamenting. They are gnashing their teeth.

Why isn't my same-sex life partner, Bosa, in the game!? (He doesn't know we're dating.)

HeySeuss

I can neither confirm nor deny that.

However, why the hell do we try and do tricky shit. Just run the damn ball up the middle. Do it over and over again until their spirit is broken. Their women and children are lamenting. They are gnashing their teeth.

Why isn't my same-sex life partner, Bosa, in the game!? (He doesn't know we're dating.)

I thought he was hurt for a minute. Seemed odd getting a continued break after the TV timeout.

Ganhyun

camera finds a boba fett at the UGA/Auburn game and the announcers have a more interesting conversation about the upcoming star wars movie than anything about the game.

Lambert just fucked us on 3 and 1. We had a screen for the first down and he runs away and takes a huge sack. fucking moron.

inm8num2

Well, at least MSU has found an opponent with worse special teams than them - Maryland's last 2 punts were 11 and 19 yards.

inm8num2

MSU football
dumpster-fire_medium.jpg

Just looking in bad shape all around. We'll win but Dantonio's going to need to have a nice talk to his coaches.

Top Bottom