• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Week 11 - "They'll come to Iowa for reasons they can't even fathom"

This season is 0% fun.

Just a fucking slog week after week.

1R3OvPX.jpg

Someone from Buckeye Nation want to do god's work and come to my house, cook me dinner, and clean the house. I've been taking it for the team week after week. Ya'll can help a buckeye out, ya?

And I agree. Each game is just a whole new level of hellish disappointment.

Our offensive line couldn't stop my mom.

She just had surgery on her knee. She's using a walker. ANd I think she could get through there.

WTH

Hahaha.

My mom: Wow, that kid for Illinois is just stupid. Michigan level stupid. I shouldn't say that. But fuck it. He's stupid. I love him for it. Bless his heart. What a dumbass. Poor kid. Just stupid.

XD

Ryuuroden

Someone from Buckeye Nation want to do god's work and come to my house, cook me dinner, and clean the house. I've been taking it for the team week after week. Ya'll can help a buckeye out, ya?

And I agree. Each game is just a whole new level of hellish disappointment.

This season gives me the same sort of angst as 2002 just for complete opposite reasons. Back then it was close game after game and heart burn till it felt destined. This season I am getting angst from games that aren't as close just because the team is playing down so much. They don't even play down the whole game, just as soon as they get a decent lead or so and its really annoying. I am blaming it on the QB drama all season bringing absolutely no feeling of stability even if we win every week. I came into the season actually not expecting blowouts really because now OSU is even more of a target then they usually are but its more than that. The games just are not that fun to watch.

Why the fuck does our defense do this EVERY week?!? The game is 60 minutes. Not "until we're ahead by the numbers that I picked in my head right now."

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Why the fuck does our defense do this EVERY week?!? The game is 60 minutes. Not "until we're ahead by the numbers that I picked in my head right now."
They've scored 3 points. Your constant bitching about the defense is ridiculous.

Top Bottom