• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Week 11 - "They'll come to Iowa for reasons they can't even fathom"

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
However, why the hell do we try and do tricky shit. Just run the damn ball up the middle. Do it over and over again until their spirit is broken. Their women and children are lamenting. They are gnashing their teeth.

Every time we've been ahead in a game for the last 3 years or so this is more or less what I've imagined all of their fans to be saying.

Ganhyun

UGA football
dumpster-fire_medium.jpg

Fixed that for you

Fixed that for both of you.

HeySeuss

That burns my ass. You knew it was 4 down territory and you pass. Run the ball get a chunk then set yourself up for a better chance.

And a false start. Horray.

Well JT looked decent. This games going in slow motion.

Y'all ready for this?
Get down with the sound, house on the ground
Freeze when I squeeze, drop to your knees
You must of bet, I'm in here to stay
Ready to take you around the way

Meier

Dalvin Cook is as good as any RB I've ever seen. He is unreal.

Did Golson look healthy, or is it performance issues?

3 turnovers. Horrible performance. Tomahawk Nation thought Smag was likely not in due to injury but I guess that 3rd turnover was the breaking point. Better to have him playing lame than Golson playing at all.

Why is our offense offensive? Why can't we gain one freaking yard.

Why am I still awake? I'm sick. They should win big for me. I deserve it. I'm worth it.

Top Bottom