• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Week 11 - "They'll come to Iowa for reasons they can't even fathom"

They've scored 3 points. Your constant bitching about the defense is ridiculous.

It's not about the points they have or haven't scored. It's about giving up the big plays once we're up...even when we're not up by a large amount. It's about stupid penalties that we shouldn't have in our 10th game of the season.

It's also about Luke Fickle being a complete disappointment. Never forget.

In addition to their most egregious forms of fuckery, I hate how slow the NCAA is to change very obvious (and in many cases, very fixable) problems with the sports.

See: College football game length, college basketball everything

xeris

I was out on the road for most of the MSU game. Caught the last half on the Terrapins Radio Network. I swear this team loves giving me fits.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
Yes, I am in the 8% who picked Tulane to win.

AAC AAC AAC

I heard a radio show guy call the AAC the best conference outside of the big 5 the other day. Maybe they were right but isn't that like the best frozen pizza for under $2?

I love you GoldenEye and I'm sorry for the hard times :p

I heard a radio show guy call the AAC the best conference outside of the big 5 the other day. Maybe they were right but isn't that like the best frozen pizza for under $2?

I love you GoldenEye and I'm sorry for the hard times :p
Hey those Totinos frozen pizzas are good in a pinch! The struggle is real!

If ya'll think I'm dramatic about Ohio State, I invite each and everyone of you to come to my house and watch my mom. I get it naturally.

Also, Yaaaas Mississippi State. Yaaas.

Top Bottom