• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Week 12 - Big 12 Championship Weekend Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heading out to the viewing party.
L5W29Td.gif

GO GREEN.

Link

The Autumn Wind
What happened?
FAU was called for intentional grounding on 2nd down, but the refs then stopped play before the next play announcing it was 4th down. They took several minutes sorting things out, finally announcing it was 3rd down, then stopped play again to officially review the play (which is what I assumed they already did).

Oozer3993

And there's another unconscionably bad targeting call that goes against Michigan. That's at least the 4th this season where Michigan has gotten screwed. These Big Ten officials have no idea what the rule is.

P.S. Guarantee one or both of Jourdan Lewis and Jabrill Peppers gets injured or tossed for targeting.

I'ma try being positive on Ohio State today. Like, I"ma not constantly bitch and moan about every mistake we make. Ya'll gonna be shocked. Legit.

I fucking hate Harbaugh.

Karl2177

Iowa State coordinators seem to forget what worked in the first half to try something new in the second half. This just in, that loses us fucking games.

Ganhyun

Gatas better hope Treon's back holds up. He went down at the end of the third quarter, but is up and moving, but obviously hurting. Is his backup worth anything?

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Gatas better hope Treon's back holds up. He went down at the end of the third quarter, but is up and moving, but obviously hurting. Is his backup worth anything?
If Treon's backup was worth anything, he would be playing over Treon.

I'm feeling pretty confident.

Sparty is not in a good place right now.

This is me being confident.

Next week, I'ma need a Xanax to simply turn the TV on.

I lol'd at the Michigan in the CFB Playoff too...and then I got slightly nauseated when I realized that some day, in the future, that might happen.

This is me being confident.

Next week, I'ma need a Xanax to simply turn the TV on.

I lol'd at the Michigan in the CFB Playoff too...and then I got slightly nauseated when I realized that some day, in the future, that might happen.

Adam, if you wanna feel better. Look at the picture of Bill with Zeke.. I saw that and I thought that you'd love it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom