• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Week 13 - Sparty ain't worried 'bout no clock

No love for Beck... Can we see some love for him and by love, take him off our hands.. Please God..

Also.. according to Bleacher Report, OSU vs ND in the Fiesta.. I'm okay with this..

Man if Kiffkins went to The U, I reckon I would start to support them. They'd be a fun team to watch.

I don't know if you know how terrible that statement is... He is a terrible HC. Atrocious..

I was a Chip Kelly guy yeah.

He won a championship with a lot of Saban guys. He's gotten consistently worse in the SEC, and he's had great recruiting classes the entire time he's been here with very little to show for it. He won't change the offense, which is the only way to make LSU competitive in a national sense again, and that requires getting rid of him.

Oh well. If we let Cameron go it's a start but if he stays fuck everything.

He still runs one of the best programs in the toughest division in College Football.. I mean I get Cameron should be fired.. I agree with you there. It just needs a slight remodel rather than a full demolition job.

All those Tom Herman rumors to UGA are coming from somebody on Twitter known as UGAInsider. Don't think they're in the know, or an insider, from reading their post history. So I'd take those with a huge grain of salt for now.

Gotcha..

Draconian

Towles is transferring too. Stoops' days certainly seem numbered.

Towles is doing them a favor because he's awful and has already been benched this season. Honestly, the entire SEC East is an embarrassment, and you just have to look at the QBs to see why. Dobbs is half decent, but every other starting QB is ranging from meh to garbage.

jjasper

Towles is doing them a favor because he's awful and has already been benched this season. Honestly, the entire SEC East is an embarrassment, and you just have to look at the QBs to see why. Dobbs is half decent, but every other starting QB is ranging from meh to garbage.

I mean Tennessee, UF (when they had a QB), and UGA aren't that bad but yeah the other schools are baaaaaad. Like some of the worst in the country bad.

Lunar15

God dammit, UCF is courting Collins. I really didn't want to lose him.

Also, Georgia's so going to get Kirby Smart. It's written on the wall. Interesting choice if you ask me, defensive coaches with no coaching experience usually turn out great.

I am pleased that the wise & virtuous Rutgers administration led by the esteemed Robert Barchi got rid of the foul presence of Hermann & Flood.

His new hire of Patrick Hobbs once again shows his inspired hiring practices. Hobbs' lack of experience at hiring a football coach is of no concern. He did an excellent job at Seton Hall hiring Kevin Willard.

JCX

I am pleased that the wise & virtuous Rutgers administration led by the esteemed Robert Barchi got rid of the foul presence of Hermann & Flood.

His new hire of Patrick Hobbs once again shows his inspired hiring practices. Hobbs' lack of experience at hiring a football coach is of no concern. He did an excellent job at Seton Hall hiring Kevin Willard.

Oceania is at war with Eastasia now?

Looks like a lot of backtracking now. Likely more because UCF nor Dino wanted a report getting out before the CCG - but massive denial now. Some reporters stating it's done but they didn't want the news out and others stating it's "inaccurate" and basically a handshake deal with nothing signed until the CCG.

Most watched games of the season so far:

1. Michigan State-Ohio State (7.0 rating), 3:30 p.m. ABC, Nov. 21
2. Michigan-Ohio State (6.8), Noon, ABC, Nov. 28
3. Ohio State-Virginia Tech (6.6), 8 p.m., ESPN Sept. 7
4. LSU-Alabama (6.3), 8 p.m., CBS Nov. 7
5. Florida State-Clemson (5.5), 3:30 p.m., ABC Nov. 7
6. Michigan State-Michigan (5.1), 3:30 p.m., ESPN Oct. 17
7. Oregon-Michigan State (5.0), 8 p.m., ABC Sept. 12
8. Notre Dame-Clemson (4.8), 8 p.m., ABC Oct. 3

andycapps

Players only meeting just started.

UGA Leonard Floyd is going pro. Had one year of eligibility remaining, but he said that Richt was the one man that could have talked him out of it, and he's gone now. This was expected, btw. Projects as an early round pick, maybe first round.

@SethEmersonAJC: Freshman safety Jarvis Wilson to reporters just now: "If the media wants to know anything tell them keep Pruitt."

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
Players only meeting just started.

UGA Leonard Floyd is going pro. Had one year of eligibility remaining, but he said that Richt was the one man that could have talked him out of it, and he's gone now. This was expected, btw. Projects as an early round pick, maybe first round.

Floyd, a junior outside linebacker and NFL prospect, was in a car leaving the athletic building’s parking lot on Sunday night when he yelled this out:

“I’m gone too, by the way!”

Hahaha.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Nah it was worth it, we had our shot and we blew it, cant be salty about that. Its not like were gonna get Auburned
Laughing at Michigan losing to another team (knowing you just pounded them yourself) was worth not being able to play Iowa for a guaranteed spot in the playoffs?

Ooookay.

Laughing at Michigan losing to another team (knowing you just pounded them yourself) was worth not being able to play Iowa for a guaranteed spot in the playoffs?

Ooookay.

Im content for a few years with our title, ill settle for beating down Notre Dame in the fiesta bowl again.

Plus that was a great moment in CFB, that will be one of those plays thats always remembered.

andycapps

There's an interesting juicy rumor about the following:

HC: Kirby Smart
DC: Will Muschamp
OC: Clay Helton
Assistant AD: Richt
Scott Cochran coming from Bama to be head strength and conditioning coach

I file this somewhere between a pipe dream, and selling a bridge in Alaska. But there is a lot of talk about defensive players wanting to keep Pruitt. Though if Smart is the guy, I'm assuming he'd call the defense so they wouldn't need Pruitt.

There's also a juicy rumor that Smart is already the guy and it'll be announced tomorrow. Richt will have a press conference tomorrow.

Im content for a few years with our title, ill settle for beating down Notre Dame in the fiesta bowl again.

Plus that was a great moment in CFB, that will be one of those plays thats always remembered.

I'm with you. I would love another title this year but one last year is still great. Plus the faces of the UM fans was priceless.

JHall

Former LSU QB commit Feleipe Franks just commited to Florida. Should be enrolled early too.

Thanks Treon.

Great news! It's going to be interesting when Grier comes back from suspension during the middle of the season next year. I'm curious to how it's going to be handled.

Top Bottom