• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Week Ten Thread: Unranked Miami Upends Ranked Duke

Nialrot

Actually surprised FSU got this far in the season.

The amount of players they lost in the draft was unreal.

See if they are more competitive next year with all those young guys on the roster.

Anyone actually think Clemson can win it all?

There's no pain, just apathy for me right now. None of us were expecting a close game at all.

I understand that, but the same things keep going wrong, yet he keeps the ship steady as it goes.

He fucking lets the opposition put in their back up QB before he decides to pull the plug on LaviNOVA, LOBiano, etc project.

I get Rettig might not be the answer, but still he can at least throw the ball further than 3 yards down field.

I'm trying to figure out if it would be in bad taste to bring a few signs to the Scarlet Walk at the next home game.

HEY COACH FL, WHERE'S THE O AND D?

Or to borrow a few lines from Springsteen from Rosalita (Come Out Tonight)

"MY FLOOD IS A DUD, AND SHOULD BE LEFT IN THE SWAMPS OF JERSEY"

Draxal

I understand that, but the same things keep going wrong, yet he keeps the ship steady as it goes.

He fucking lets the opposition put in their back up QB before he decides to pull the plug on LaviNOVA, LOBiano, etc project.

I get Rettig might not be the answer, but still he can at least throw the ball further than 3 yards down field.

I know that, but I stopped caring, because Flood has his name suggests is in over his head, onward to the misery bowl with Nebraska next week.

LosDaddie

Banned
Actually surprised FSU got this far in the season.

The amount of players they lost in the draft was unreal.

See if they are more competitive next year with all those young guys on the roster.

Anyone actually think Clemson can win it all?

FSU is simply out-talenting the other teams right now. It's when they go up against another talented team do they lose. I mean, except for stupid offense teams like GT.

It's clear Jimbo never wanted to start Maguire, but Golson isn't any good either. Young OL....and you get a team with a ton of penalties.

Next year will be better. Enjoy this season, Clemson. This is your time.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
God I hope Fournette puts up 300yds and 5 tds against Bama tonight. The prospect of hoth LSU and Bama being inthe playoffs is terrifying.

Nialrot

FSU is simply out-talenting the other teams right now. It's when they go up against another talented team do they lose. I mean, except for stupid offense teams like GT.

It's clear Jimbo never wanted to start Maguire, but Golson isn't any good either. Young OL....and you get a team with a ton of penalties.

Next year will be better. Enjoy this season, Clemson. This is your time.

I'm actually interested to see if Francois can make a push for starter next year. Looks like a talented kid and supposedly has been a pretty big 'team' guy for the scout team.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
God I hope Fournette puts up 300yds and 5 tds against Bama tonight. The prospect of hoth LSU and Bama being inthe playoffs is terrifying.

The day the committee puts two SEC teams in the playoff is the day the committee gets replaced just like the BCS did.

Top Bottom