• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Week Ten Thread: Unranked Miami Upends Ranked Duke

Sarye

I understand that, but the same things keep going wrong, yet he keeps the ship steady as it goes.

He fucking lets the opposition put in their back up QB before he decides to pull the plug on LaviNOVA, LOBiano, etc project.

I get Rettig might not be the answer, but still he can at least throw the ball further than 3 yards down field.

I'm trying to figure out if it would be in bad taste to bring a few signs to the Scarlet Walk at the next home game.

HEY COACH FL, WHERE'S THE O AND D?

Or to borrow a few lines from Springsteen from Rosalita (Come Out Tonight)

"MY FLOOD IS A DUD, AND SHOULD BE LEFT IN THE SWAMPS OF JERSEY"

peteykirch, not to give you any hope, but I wouldn't be surprised if he is fired in the offseason. I think the administration is letting him finish out the remaining games but the writing is on the wall with flood. I believe the offseason drama with barnwell and the ex-Rutgers players on top of being blown out were the last straw.

If he's not fired after the season, then I would go ballistic

Jhriad

Alex Lewis with his patented drive killing penalties already. I swear that guy has put money down on Nebraska losing every game with the number of penalties he generates.

peteykirch, not to give you any hope, but I wouldn't be surprised if he is fired in the offseason. I think the administration is letting him finish out the remaining games but the writing is on the wall with flood. I believe the offseason drama with barnwell and the ex-Rutgers players on top of being blown out were the last straw.

If he's not fired after the season, then I would go ballistic

Except the RU Prez doesn't want to really put moneys into the Football program, and just wants to be revenue neutral. Firing Flood would result in paying for double the coaches, but only one set actually being employed.

Jhriad

Westercamp is out? That's game. Maybe we can keep it close but between the other receivers dropping balls and Armstrong throwing the ball inconsistently we're not going to be able to hang in here for long.

cdyhybrid

uEgsjZR.jpg

Go Huskies!

Sarye

Except the RU Prez doesn't want to really put moneys into the Football program, and just wants to be revenue neutral. Firing Flood would result in paying for double the coaches, but only one set actually being employed.

I believe Flood breaking school rules is reason enough to be able to get out of the contract. Rutgers is very serious about keeping their academic image. There is a reason why the committee is still retained.

And besides, if revenue starts to decline in ticket sales and concession stands, then it would make financial sense to part ways with him. (though this year is probably the worst year to look for a coach)

We'll see though. There is no doubt that the future is not with Flood. It's beginning to look like the Shea years

I believe Flood breaking school rules is reason enough to be able to get out of the contract. Rutgers is very serious about keeping their academic image. There is a reason why the committee is still retained.

And besides, if revenue starts to decline in ticket sales and concession stands, then it would make financial sense to part ways with him. (though this year is probably the worst year to look for a coach)

We'll see though. There is no doubt that the future is not with Flood. It's beginning to look like the Shea years

The Barnwell incident was cause to fire him, with no call for the buyout, instead he got suspended 3 games for that infraction. You can't fire him with cause for something you only suspended him for.

Draxal

The Barnwell incident was cause to fire him, with no call for the buyout, instead he got suspended 3 games for that infraction. You can't fire him with cause for something you only suspended him for.

There's alot of rumors going around that was the tip of the iceberg.

Jhriad

I'm shocked that our offensive line can't block for shit. Shocked, I tell you!

But no, seriously, other than Nick Gates they're all awful.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to

Hey even though we lost both games we've played decent enough to have close games the last two weeks?

I took a nap during the first half this week though because we started SO bad. Glad it turned into a
heartbreaking
game at least.

I can watch OSU/Minn and end up having a heart attack. Or I can watch Bama/LSU and have a stroke from rage when Bama wins.

Decisions, decisions.

Top Bottom