• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Week Ten Thread: Unranked Miami Upends Ranked Duke

God I hope Fournette puts up 300yds and 5 tds against Bama tonight. The prospect of hoth LSU and Bama being inthe playoffs is terrifying.

: Bro fist :

Come on Arkansas. I loathe you, but I still want Ole Miss to be punished for being too highly ranked.

Go Minnesota.

Snape.gif

Do people think Clempsoning simply means losing? I don't understand.

Nah, it means a grand ol' mega chokejob, a collapse of Van De Veldian proportions, an instance of falling woefully short of people's expectations, a disgraceful failure that brings shame and dishonor upon all involved, an inexplicable jobbing to an inferior opponent, shrinking under the brightest lights, or just plain getting blown the fuck out by your rival.

This team might be the one to avoid that fate though. They'll probably just lose in a normal, respectable manner in the CFB playoffs.

Silkworm

Ole Miss snatching defeat out of the jaws of victory. I kid, I kid. Arky found a way to win that game. Congrats Arky!

ag-my001

From 4th&25 to a win. Since Clemson has become respectable, shall we start using "Miss'd It"?

Edit: oh, what a way for South Carolina to lose.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:(((((((((

I fucking hate you god damned hillbillies

Top Bottom