• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Comedy Central's Inside a Trump rally video - batshit insane conspiracy theories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jordan Klepper Fingers the Pulse - Conspiracy Theories Thrive at a Donald Trump Rally
This is incredible.

Hillary Clinton got AIDS from Bill Clinton who got it by messing around with Magic Johnson.

Cs42VERUMAAI1Lo.jpg

Fracas

#fuckonami
I will never understand how such a large segment of America can be this fucking brain-dead

Like, these are people that lead otherwise normal lives

daveo42

Banned
It's like I'm staring into a violent nightmare but I can't seem to wake the person up and bring them back to reality.

br3wnor

Fantastic segment. As ridiculous as the guy in the hat saying the AIDS and 9/11 stuff is, the scarier person to me was the woman who said Obama is a muslim terrorist and admitted that there was no evidence or any sort of material to back her claims up, but she had made her mind up and that was that. Those are the scariest people because there's literally nothing that can be said to help them make a rational decision, they're just completely brain washed and crazy.

Nokagi

Unconfirmed Member
Oh god that Magic Johnson and Bill Clinton one. That guy can't be real.He just can't!!

edit: lol and it got even worse. Wow. This fucking guy...

Ricky_R

I wonder why TBS/Conan haven't sent Triumph the Insult Dog to one of these rallies. Would make for great entertainment.

Fantastic segment. As ridiculous as the guy in the hat saying the AIDS and 9/11 stuff is, the scarier person to me was the woman who said Obama is a muslim terrorist and admitted that there was no evidence or any sort of material to back her claims up, but she had made her mind up and that was that. Those are the scariest people because there's literally nothing that can be said to help them make a rational decision, they're just completely brain washed and crazy.

Agreed. I heard a similar radio segment on NPR where a lady agreed with Trump that she would still vote for him even if he shot someone on the street. There is no line to cross with his supporters. And these people will come out and vote consistently.

Beating a dead horse on gaf, but it bears repeating - fucking vote everyone!

platocplx

I will never understand how such a large segment of America can be this fucking brain-dead

Like, these are people that lead otherwise normal lives
I can its the main reason why power structures exist in our society people are easily manipulated. Its hard as hell to combat and so easy to fall into.

Glix

I hate to be the guy...

but the guy in the OP should have both his voting and breeding rights revoked.

The Kree

Banned
There has to be one intelligent, reasonable Trump supporter out there in the general populace. There has to be. C'mon.

These people are Homer Simpson stupid.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Oh my god, I can't take this.

The whole "Obama's mother doesn't count, she has a motive to lie" thing just.....why

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom