• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Comedy Central's Inside a Trump rally video - batshit insane conspiracy theories

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechDX

After watching this all that would come into my mind is this:

BillyMadison.gif

Lime

This is the exact same shit as Gamergate conspiracy bullshit, albeit much more dangerous

If there were actually non-white people in Sweden I'm %100 sure you would be voting for Trump. If there is one thing I've learned on this board is Europe fucking hates not white people.

You don't follow European news and politics do you?

I can only imagine what kind of ramblings Comedy Central recorded that would be too much for TV.

This is probably a very light version. Like Kimmels "mean tweets".

Winston Churchill was right. The best argument against democracy is to have a conversation with the average voter.

As a culture we need to place a lot more emphasis on critical thinking and lifelong learning to prevent crazy fantasies like these from taking hold in people's minds.

Voters should have to take a simple test prior to being eligible to vote. Could weed some of this out. Unbelievable.

Be real careful with that. They used to have those. They were called literacy tests, and were used to prevent black people from voting. There's now federal laws prohibiting exactly that.

Be real careful with that. They used to have those. They were called literacy tests, and were used to prevent black people from voting. There's now federal laws prohibiting exactly that.

I never knew that. That's totally a slippery slope. Was thinking the test would have one question asking "is Barack Obama a U.S. citizen? Yes or No " ya know, things so blatantly obvious to get rid of the crazies.

Glix

I mean, I guess I could buy that Bill fooled around with Magic.

I just don't buy that he had sex with Hil. ;-)

The best/worst part of the video for me was the woman claiming that Obama's Mom could not be trusted to tell the truth about where he was born. But then turned right around and said Trump's parents would be unbiased if asked about where he was born. She was completely unable to see the contradiction in her logic.

Glix

The best/worst part of the video for me was the woman claiming that Obama's Mom could not be trusted to tell the truth about where he was born. But then turned right around and said Trump's parents would be unbiased if asked about where he was born. She was completely unable to see the contradiction in her logic.

There was none.

In her mind, in her mind a white woman who would have a child with a black man cannot be trusted or taken at their word. Tainted, if you will.

A nice white couple like the Trumps would never lie though.

Caja 117

No one can be that stupid. If this guy was a Republican he'd know Bush was in office during 9/11 because he probably voted for him.

...right?

When you bury your head in conspiracies this far, you get warped in an alternate reality. People like this tend to create facts on their own to connect the dots on their conspiracy.

These actors must get paid pretty well, excellent performance...

Those are paid actors.

Why would they pay Money to actors when Youtube comment section is a reflection of this?

Funniest parts at the beginning: "Where Trump is preparing to speak at the High-school gym, a very bold for Trump considering his supporter avoid both Education and physical fitness"

"We are witnessing History here folks, specifically Germany 1934"

Yesss, as if she didn't understand her failed logic. The absolute buffoonery that takes places at these things, my god.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
These are the people that ALWAYS turn up and vote. This is what liberal voters need to get through their heads. This is the reason why liberals handily lose midterm elections and state governments.

These people are legit crazy but they turn out in droves at every opportunity.

Kibbles

I believe most of them especially the girl getting all her shit from facebook because my own parents cite fake bullshit from facebook all the time lol.

But the Obama as president during 9/11 guy, that's got to be fake or someone playing along. No way.

Caja 117

I mean, I guess I could buy that Bill fooled around with Magic.

I just don't buy that he had sex with Hil. ;-)

I assume you are just talking in jest here, but that observation made by the supporter could be the worst of them all in this video, as in "Is impossible that Bill Clinton could had got AIDS like any other Heterosexual could get it, Rather he got it from an Black gay man" When AIDS first was discovered there was a strong stigma (and there still is) with Gays and Blacks because of this,Is not surprising that some nutjobs think this is were AIDS come from

Glix

I assume you are just talking in jest here, but that observation made by the supporter could be the worst of them all in this video, as in "Is impossible that Bill Clinton could had got AIDS like any other Heterosexual could get it, Rather he got it from an Black gay man" When AIDS first was discovered there was a strong stigma (and there still is) with Gays and Blacks because of this,Is not surprising that some nutjobs think this is were AIDS come from

I was fully in jest mode.

Your point is well said, well taken, and disturbing.

Honest question, isn't it considered disrespectful to the flag to walk around having it draped over you like that?

I know there are all kinds of rules about how it should be carried and displayed.

The US is weird with those rules. They even make underwear that looks like the American flag. In many countries doing that with the flag (or singing their national anthem like anybody sees fit) is illegal. In the US its okay. But yeah as a foreign it never fails to surprise me.

I remember in the 90s a famous Mexican boxer (Julio Cesar Chavez) got in trouble when he fought in shorts that looked like they were made out of a Mexican flag. he had to pay a fine and shit. Putting a Mexican flag on the short is okay (like the nice little rectangle in a part of the shorts) or using the green, white, and red colors is okay. But making the whole shorts look like they were made with a Mexican flag (something very common in the US with American flags) is a big no-no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom