• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Comedy Central's Inside a Trump rally video - batshit insane conspiracy theories

Status
Not open for further replies.

aaaaa0

WHY WASN'T OBAMA IN THE OVAL OFFICE ON 9/11???

THE PUBLIC DESERVES TO KNOW.

o_O Maybe for these guys Benghazi is more important (9/11/2012) than 9/11 (9/11/2001)

DpadD

Banned
First guy seems disabled.

But when you're dealing with Trump supporters, human decency and all that go out the window. I know, I know.

There seem to be a lot of non-disabled dumb people in that video though.

Skelter

Banned
Agreed. I heard a similar radio segment on NPR where a lady agreed with Trump that she would still vote for him even if he shot someone on the street. There is no line to cross with his supporters. And these people will come out and vote consistently.

Beating a dead horse on gaf, but it bears repeating - fucking vote everyone!

And don't fucking write in someone.

WillyFive

Honest question, isn't it considered disrespectful to the flag to walk around having it draped over you like that?

I know there are all kinds of rules about how it should be carried and displayed.

It is.

But it is not enforced because doing so would violate the 1st amendment. Same reason why it's ok to not lower your flag to half mast when the President orders you to, it's protected by free speech.

However, I don't think those who wear stuff like that realize that they are being protected from getting into trouble for disrespecting the flag.

Glix

It is.

But it is not enforced because doing so would violate the 1st amendment. Same reason why it's ok to not lower your flag to half mast when the President orders you to, it's protected by free speech.

However, I don't think those who wear stuff like that realize that they are being protected from getting into trouble for disrespecting the flag.

Yeah thats what I thought. That woman would be the first to scream about someone disrespecting the anthem/flag while she is busy wiping her ass with stars and stripes toilet paper.

Idiots

Looking back, I think it's the identical photo part that's my favorite. Really showcases the level of mental gymnastics necessary for conspiracy theories.

The Lamp

Fantastic segment. As ridiculous as the guy in the hat saying the AIDS and 9/11 stuff is, the scarier person to me was the woman who said Obama is a muslim terrorist and admitted that there was no evidence or any sort of material to back her claims up, but she had made her mind up and that was that. Those are the scariest people because there's literally nothing that can be said to help them make a rational decision, they're just completely brain washed and crazy.

And the worst part is that these people are allowed to breed and vote.

Democracy was a mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom