• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| April 2015. Everyone's burned out and looking for an excuse to quit.

MG310

Great Chris Eckert piece if you wanna feel bad about ever supporting the current run of Punisher in any way like I am, because holy shit the kind of bullshit Edmonson and Gerads are about is fucking gross.

Hah, the Bleeding Cool guy throwing in his "Let me get some of this gossip brah" tweet at the end of an article he wrote is the most Bleeding Cool thing ever.

Hey @nathanedmondson , why did you favorite that one tweet? Was that a thinly veiled passive-aggressive thing, or you just happy to see me?
Hey @nathanedmondson is is true that you're a raging homophobe or is that just industry lies? Serious question, pls let me know
Hahaha.. damn that mans going off haha

Has anyone got Convergence: The New Teen Titans or Superboy & LSH?
Any good?

Also can anyone tell me the numbers for the next euromillions draw?

MG310

where's your avatar from that art is dope

Evan Shaner..he really enjoys his superheroes drinking coffee.

http://docshaner.tumblr.com/

tumblr_mqlqf3Gw5L1qcayh2o1_1280.jpg

ElNarez

Banned
Yeah he did, Kot is one dude who clearly does not give a fuck. Him and Brandon Graham are probably the two most outspoken people in the biz.

if they worked on a book together how many pages would it take before it just turned into an orgy really

I should maybe get around to buying deadly class

one of these days

Great Chris Eckert piece if you wanna feel bad about ever supporting the current run of Punisher in any way like I am, because holy shit the kind of bullshit Edmonson and Gerads are about is fucking gross.

I have a close friend who works around the industry and she has many bad things to say about how Edmonson behaves in certain situations

Real fucked up

On lighter notes

Just dawned on me that Valeria is totes cool with a tall, bearded blonde man popping outta nowhere in the middle of the night and explaining stuff to her. Even works out that it is her brother.

Young Reed Richards pops outta nowhere? INTRUDER ALERT as soon as she notices. Activate security in the whole fucking building.

Girl's got her priorities in order.

Also rereading Mahvel Knights Punisher, ishs when Frank and Logan are killing midget mobsters... man, had forgotten how much Ennis despises Wolverine.

Has anyone got Convergence: The New Teen Titans or Superboy & LSH?
Any good?

Yo, I enjoyed both of them, personally.

Superboy and the LSH
is a bit more inspirational, though also touching on the fact that Clark is still just a young boy who misses home. Their battle is with the Atomic Knights, I think.

New Teen Titans
seemed to focus more on the idea of people either pairing up or lamenting loved ones lost when their City was taken. Their battle is with the tangent Doom Patrol.

^ Not really spoilers, just vague premises.

I have a close friend who works around the industry and she has many bad things to say about how Edmonson behaves in certain situations

Real fucked up
So he's actually a homophobe?

if both of Edmonson and Gerads are really conservative then that would put that one panel with that black soldier with comically large lips more in context....

BigDes

I felt there was something off about Edmonson's run when I picked up a couple of issues a couple months back

I tied it to him trying and failing to emulate Ennis

Just read New Teen Titans Convergence. It was solid, hopefully the conclusion makes it the complete package. The art is amazing. Going to miss Nicola Scott on DC books.

Cade

Hey HEY Hey. Superior Foes really is good. I wasn't sure but I'm fully on that train now. If like... half of hawkguy readers could've read this tonally similar book, we could've saved it. Thanks Slayven. I'm blaming Slayven for this does anyone mind y/n

tim1138

The only Convergence tie in book I've bought is the Hawkman book because Parker/Truman. I enjoyed it considerably. I bought the first issue of the main book but it was pretty boring.

Yo, I enjoyed both of them, personally.

Superboy and the LSH
is a bit more inspirational, though also touching on the fact that Clark is still just a young boy who misses home. Their battle is with the Atomic Knights, I think.

New Teen Titans
seemed to focus more on the idea of people either pairing up or lamenting loved ones lost when their City was taken. Their battle is with the tangent Doom Patrol.

^ Not really spoilers, just vague premises.

Thanks. I'll probably get them later on...Want to catch up on Rat Queens and flirt with The Wicked + The Divine...as ever the list of what I want to read is longer than my wallet allows...like catching up on Avengers/New Avengers...the Star Wars books...trying out more of Valiant and those Bloodshot and Harbinger bundles on CMX are looking tempting...and Saga....

Hey HEY Hey. Superior Foes really is good. I wasn't sure but I'm fully on that train now. If like... half of hawkguy readers could've read this tonally similar book, we could've saved it. Thanks Slayven. I'm blaming Slayven for this does anyone mind y/n

I've been championing Superior Foes since I started posting in ComicsGAF :(

You would.

I'm not even making a judgement call on it. It just ended up in my box and I bought everything without looking at it. I hadn't put it on my list but my comic store tends to put almost everything in there, just in case, since I tend to get so much anyways.

tim1138

I'm not even making a judgement call on it. It just ended up in my box and I bought everything without looking at it. I hadn't put it on my list but my comic store tends to put almost everything in there, just in case, since I tend to get so much anyways.

Oh, I just figured you were playing contratrian like normal. I take back my Legion statement, I guess Legion Lost and Great Darkness Saga were ok.

Top Bottom