• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| April 2015. Everyone's burned out and looking for an excuse to quit.

Messi

Gonna watch Tron right now :eek:

Yuuuussss

sh36ka2.gif

Well, I think it's finally passed. Lost a few pounds and all the things that were holding me back. Chic Fil A girl, comic superstardom I'm coming. May my intestinal tract lead the way!

I love it.

Analyze it.

He has been in Arkham for some time. The tattoos are his reputation personified.

The metal teeth tells you Batman has roughed him over the years.

We already know he wears a white suit sometime. This is his Arkham look.

tim1138

I love it.

Analyze it.

He has been in Arkham for some time. The tattoos are his reputation personified.

The metal teeth tells you Batman has roughed him over the years.

We already know he wears a white suit sometime. This is his Arkham look.

He is such a goddamn ridiculous tool, which is how it should be, because The Joker is a goddamn ridiculous tool.

I agree with both of these posts. Dude is a homicidal lunatic who gets off on mass murder and believes his own press, so of course he's gonna be tatted up like some kind of self referential douch bag. It's who he is.

ElNarez

Banned
The Joker's always been a giant fucking phony, who can only get laughs through blasting toxins in people's faces. This is just phoniness turned to 11.

I agree with both of these posts. Dude is a homicidal lunatic who gets off on mass murder and believes his own press, so of course he's gonna be tatted up like some kind of self referential douch bag. It's who he is.

But...if that's "who he is" why has literally no comics creative thought this was a good idea in...50 years? And this is a medium that cut off his face!

I don't know, man. This looks Smashmouth wack.

Because he's mentally unstable get it hahahahahaaaaa /s

Please don't fuck up Harley. The actress they have is perfectly cast I think, as a fan of BTAS.

I should read that Harley solo series...

Her tattoos will have the added bonus of implying she's Joker's property. This will be really something.

Starman #42-#46, Starman 80-Page Giant #1, Starman: The Mist #1 - Such a fantastic volume. A special mention to the amazing art in the two issues by Mike Mayhew and Gene Ha. I don't think I have come across any other Mayhew art before. What is he working on? And that Tony Harris issue where
Starman goes to space! It was funny him trying to ask the Justice League for a spaceship. Also, why has Superman transformed into Smax.
The 80 page giant was very well done (
tracking the history of the African statuette/knife
). Mr. Bennetti continues to be awesome.

Top Bottom