• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| April 2015. Everyone's burned out and looking for an excuse to quit.

4044925-8238510966-The-M.jpg

Can't wait. Best event in years.

Who cares about time running out? Capt Carrot is going to save the fucking Multiverse in three days.
Yeah pretty much. I still need to read the last two issues but I'm sure the hype will get me to finally do it. Fucking love this book.
Just wait for next week's All-New All-Different Avengers, where Kamala will meet Miles Morales, a Miles-Man who will treat her right. BELIEVE IN WAID.

Actually really excited for this, looks more up my alley than the Hickman stuff.

Sandfox

I am only excited for Captain Marvel in Secret Wars and whatever happens to Miles.

Help brahs.

I feel myself slipping out of comics :(

There are a lot of good SW book concepts though lol.

Yeah pretty much. I still need to read the last two issues but I'm sure the hype will get me to finally do it. Fucking love this book.

Actually really excited for this, looks more up my alley than the Hickman stuff.

Both Hickman and Bendis took the Avengers in directions that were far from the norm so it'll be interesting to see where we go next.

As much as I enjoy Hickman, I'm looking forward to a more "tradtional" Avengers. I like the whole roster except Nova, and I'm hoping Waid can change my mind on him.

Curious to see who is in the Iron Man armour as well.
My guess is it's an AI patterned after Hank Pym after what happened in Rage of Ultron.

There are a lot of good SW book concepts though lol.

Messi's tastes are very.....singular.

As much as I enjoy Hickman, I'm looking forward to a more "tradtional" Avengers. I like the whole roster except Nova, and I'm hoping Waid can change my mind on him.

Curious to see who is in the Iron Man armour as well.
My guess is it's an AI patterned after Hank Pym after what happened in Rage of Ultron.
This is EXACTLY why I'm excited. Looking forward to just some fun superheroing. The roster has a lot of potential too. Sam was pretty entertaining during his brief time with the New Warriors so I think he'll do fine with Kamala and Miles too.
I read all of these and and Silk and Squirrel are the only ones that makes me feel good after reading. I am reading lots and everything feels hollow.
Squirrel Girl is so, so good. One of the best Marvel books right now.

Messi

This is EXACTLY why I'm excited. Looking forward to just some fun superheroing. The roster has a lot of potential too. Sam was pretty entertaining during his brief time with the New Warriors so I think he'll do fine with Kamala and Miles too.

Squirrel Girl is so, so good. One of the best Marvel books right now.

I agree, it is good. That book is not a problem book for me. Its that kind of book ive been able to enjoy recently. I love how Erica Henderson draws.

Now the Endgame re-read begins. Then TDKSA because Ales Kot said so then Denny Oneil/Adams Green Lantern/Green Arrow and that should take me until I pack my books up.

Owzers

So are all these tie-ins minis and how many issues are they? Every time solicits come Marvel doesn't seem very forthcoming with details.

mreddie

I do like 1610 Cloak and Dagger more than 616 Cloak and Dagger, did they solve what happened after Spider Island after their powers switched?

vtZFjUx.jpg

The story will find Howard, formerly a Duck, as a human being. What’s more, Howard will be the only living homo sapien in a city filled with animals. Talk about a role reversal. But that doesn’t mean Howard will have a ho-hum adventure. The former fowl will see plenty of cases as a private investigator, all while dodging bullets and crossing paths with a murderous anthropomorphic animal. Or, as Howard calls it, Monday.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Moon Knight punches ghosts

dult6l6z6z7u.jpg

I don't have anything clever to day... there isn't much to say really, the issue pretty much speaks for itself

BrightLightLava

Unconfirmed Member
Just did an epic binge read of all of Snyder's Batman (main series and all of Eternal - be still, my aching wallet) in anticipation of 40. I've got some questions.

Spoilers for Batman 1-39 and Batman Eternal 1-52, I guess.

1. Is Joker being (potentially) an immortal being something just being covered here, or was that elsewhere?
2. How did he get a new face?
3. In 39 when Joker comes out of the water, his face is already messed up, before Alfred shoots him. What happened there?

Anyway, the series is great. I love how they incorporated the city of Gotham and loved Zero Year. Best
Riddler
story I've ever read, for sure.

Top Bottom