• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| April 2015. Everyone's burned out and looking for an excuse to quit.

Bii

Yeah I ordered a copy yesterday

I got 4. I didn't want to pay for shipping. :/

I'm still picking up Shutter month-to-month but it's on the fringe of being dropped. I haven't read #10 yet but there's been a lot of nothing going on in the most recent issues. Too much foreshadowing and vague dialog.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
$50 through Midtown. That can mean one of two things:

1) It's actually $50

2) it'll be $20 at my LCS because Midtown loves to mark up their variants by a significant margin.

That's a hilariously stupid price.

E the Shaggy

Punisher Strange from the "What If Wolverine Became Lord of the Vampires" story?? FUCK YEAH!

He's metal as hell:

fdvampires.jpg

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Not that Secret Wars will coast me an insane amount of money, all the stuff that was adapted through it is goinng to make poor.

Hell, its really a giant fanservice event. There is no way that it wont be glorious.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
It is. I would be happy with two signed prints instead.

Like who really run this?

Sometimes when I hit my shop they try to push $15-$20+ variants on me and it always kind of grosses me out.

Zombine

Banned
Sometimes when I hit my shop they try to push $15-$20+ variants on me and it always kind of grosses me out.

Nah my shop doesn't do that. They just go "dude look what we got in! That's kinda cool, right? It's too much for me though."

I'm actually skeptical of those $50 prices. I bet my shop will have them for $20.

Messi

Nah my shop doesn't do that. They just go "dude look what we got in! That's kinda cool, right? It's too much for me though."

I'm actually skeptical of those $50 prices. I bet my shop will have them for $20.

My store put the left and right hand Harley variants in my box this week €20 each. I was like... Brah...chill. I aint no mark.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
It all depends on the writer. Rucka's run was awesome because a lot of characters couldn't stand him either.

On that note, was Punisher 17 the last issue of Edmondson's run this week? It had a pretty simple resolution.
I think Last Days of... Is going to end the Run.

Messi

A store here is charging €60 for the Howard Run The Jewels cover. Do with that what you will. This variant will be expensive.

Zombine

Banned
My store put the left and right hand Harley variants in my box this week €20 each. I was like... Brah...chill. I aint no mark.

Lol my buddy is constantly targeted by people soliciting shit and he's like "Why do they talk to me? It's annoying." And I'm like "it's because you're a mark, bro."

Messi

Lol my buddy is constantly targeted by people soliciting shit and he's like "Why do they talk to me? It's annoying." And I'm like "it's because you're a mark, bro."

People sell me all kinds of Harley stuff. :(

My store targets me with teen stuff lol

ReAxion

*Messi covering his mouth, doing a really high voice from the back of the room* I buy the Harley variants!

*shuffling to the other end of the room, in a lowered voice* Yeah, I buy them, too!

tim1138

Why is this not a real, published thing, dammit? That Animal Man armor is fucking excellent and Foreman is super talented.

That orange and blue motiff on Buddy looks cool as fuck. I really dig the palette swap on Stargirl. Going from primarily blue to primarily white makes the costume look a little sleeker, it's like a mix of her old one and McKelvie's Captain Marvel redesign. Foreman draws the best eyes, dude is ridiculously great.

Messi

Spike. Will the vote count be done tonight? Really curious what placed this month.

Am I missing something with the banner? Is that a joke? What is even going on.

Owzers

Spike. Will the vote count be done tonight? Really curious what placed this month.

Am I missing something with the banner? Is that a joke? What is even going on.

If not for the long loading times i'd vote for Bloodborne as comic of the month.

Filthy Slug

Yo, the iZombie show is pretty great so far. I refuse to think about how a
hooker-killing police officer doesn't somehow shake up that entire police department

Also, Rose Mciver is the perfect woman.

Top Bottom