• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| April 2015. Everyone's burned out and looking for an excuse to quit.

Squire

Banned
That said. I am totally getting Star Lord and Kitty Pryde. Wanna see how stupid it can get.

Uncanny Avengers is awesome

Nice.

Let me know how Star-Lord goes. The last thing I would want to follow this up with is Kitty as a love interest for some douchenozzle.

Messi

Nice.

Let me know how Star-Lord goes. The last thing I would want to follow this up with is Kitty as a love interest for some douchenozzle.

tumblr_nbdqiwOBhM1tob7k5o1_500.png

Yes that is Kitty.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Uncanny Avengers is awesome but it requires you to read Uncanny X-Force first, since its basically a sequel to that

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Uncanny Avengers was great up until AXIS.

Now its a shadow of itself and I think stalling until the Secret Wars reset it over based on the level of work seen in RoU

I see you missed the discussion from the last time that image was posted

Yes, that is a picture of Kitty Pryde in a banana costume and it was a real thing that happened in the year 2014. This is the current state of Cosmic Marvel.

Where's Abnett and Lanning when you need them?

FeD.nL

Just finished the Deadpool & Cable omnibus. Loved it from beginning to end, and it's now safe to say I prefer it to the Kelly omnibus. It was such an enjoyable read, gonna see myself revisiting this one quite some times.

Abnett is doing Guardians 3000 which has been pretty great so far. Lanning did the Marvel 100th Anniversary issue of Guardians and a back up on the 101st issue too. They don't work together anymore though.
Just finished the Deadpool & Cable omnibus. Loved it from beginning to end, and it's now safe to say I prefer it to the Kelly omnibus. It was such an enjoyable read, gonna see myself revisiting this one quite some times.
Fun series. Favorite issue was the one where they bonded in Intercourse.

Seems like forever since I last posted.. was on vacation and forgot about the world.
.. Didn't even post my weekly comic buy list :/

No. Infinity figures are shit, too. But if you guys really need a Link figure that bad, wait for Max Factory's 1/7 Link, coming this year!
Prepare for $100 list price at least
Sweeeet.. I ordered this.
but wasn't crazy about the Link Statue

-

I'm losing faith/interest/whatever in Black Science. It's become the Remender book that I keep pulling simply because of how great Deadly Class and Low are.

I can understand this,, but im just not ready to let go of that art!

-

Darth Vader #3 back in stock at Midtown: http://www.midtowncomics.com/store/dp.asp?PRID=Darth+Vader+#3+Cover+A+Re_1406008

It was selling for $10+ recently. Ordered mine for cover price; good thing I waited.
Yeah I ordered a copy yesterday

Raife

They were banished so that we could enjoy the greatest run in cosmic Marvel ever written.
(These threads have made me so bitter and sarcastic. I used to be so happy. And have money.)

Isn't Abnett writing a Convergence series for DC coming out this month?

Edit: Flash and JSA.

When I want to know about comics I look to the sky and summon JC.

WHEN I DIE AND THEY LAY ME TO REST
GONNA GO TO THE THREAD THAT'S THE BEST
WHEN MARVEL SUCKS AND I CRY
GONNA LOOK FOR THE JC IN THE SKY

And fuck you guys, the Guardians of the Galaxy soundtrack is so good. That's the one movie element I have no problem with them adding.

Either that or a Frank Quitely disagreement.

Oh no.

giphy.gif

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
Now you've done it.

I just realized that it's been at least a few months since our last big brawl over whether Quitely (or Pulido) is amazing or total trash. We're doing good.
We should have one of those "This Thread Has Had __ Days Since Its Last Massive Argument" counters in the OP.

Hahaha
It'd be fitting, I guess. I seem to inadvertently set off quite a lot of the civil wars around here.

This reminds me. Is Jedeye perma-banned? Or did he just stop showing up?

Zombine

Banned
Is that $50 through a retailer and not eBay? I was thinking of tracking down the Deadpool one, guess I won't be doing that.

$50 through Midtown. That can mean one of two things:

1) It's actually $50

2) it'll be $20 at my LCS because Midtown loves to mark up their variants by a significant margin.

Top Bottom