• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| April 2015. Everyone's burned out and looking for an excuse to quit.

Zombine

Banned
Zombone pls

giphy.gif

tim1138

Haha, people are going to be pissed With the conclusion of Multiversity. Their loss though, because like Birdie said, it was perfect.

Messi

Judging by recent weeks which random gaffer will come in and post unmarked Batman spoilers or create a thread with a spoiler in the title?

Won't be me but stay safe.

tim1138

Judging by recent weeks which random gaffer will come in and post unmarked Batman spoilers or create a thread with a spoiler in the title?

Won't be me but stay safe.

Harley Quinn is actually a guy from Michigan named Hank Quintz. He worked for GM and got laid off during the recession and snapped, adopting the Harley Quinn name and look. It's all there if you read between the lines.

Hagi

Batman #40: Holy shit.
Was that Wayne in the shadows at the end, or Grayson?

Batman #40
I just assumed it was Dick, I mean it would be cool to get a Rises ending but it doesn't really fit with the narrative and whats happening going forward

Messi

Harley Quinn is actually a guy from Michigan named Hank Quintz. He worked for GM and got laid off during the recession and snapped, adopting the Harley Quinn name and look. It's all there if you read between the lines.

God damn it Tim no!

ElNarez

Banned
speaking of comics y'all will hate but I'm down with: Secret Avengers #15 went to a place I thought only Zero could go to, but as a Marvel comic, or something, whatever

Hagi

That Endgame ending dawg... yo, shit is legit.

Is Final Crisis canon to the new 52? Batman #40 spoilers
I can't remember if Dick being Batman actually happened to make this the second time that Bruce has "died" and someone has been set up to take the mantle

Is Final Crisis canon to the new 52? Batman #40 spoilers
I can't remember if Dick being Batman actually happened to make this the second time that Bruce has "died" and someone has been set up to take the mantle

It's been hinted at that
something similar to Final Crisis, if not the actual event, happened. And Dick has been mentioned as being Batman for a time, but no specifics given.
Its all hand wavey don't ask specific questions.

Messi

Guys... My Sunstone book is damaged and I am home. I asked them to order me a copy. I didn't see it before he bagged it but the cover is bent the whole way up like someone folded it.

Screen_Shot_2012-09-13_at_9.39.39_AM.png

What do I do :(

Hagi

It's been hinted at that
something similar to Final Crisis, if not the actual event, happened. And Dick has been mentioned as being Batman for a time, but no specifics given.
Its all hand wavey don't ask specific questions.

That's cool at least he did his time. His camaraderie with Damien was always my favorite part of Morrisons run and I like that they still have that.

What do I do :(

Unless it's part of the bondage experience, take it back.

Top Bottom