• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| April 2015. Everyone's burned out and looking for an excuse to quit.

Question: So while looking for something to get into, I decided that Suicide Squad could be something I might like. When I checked the wiki on dc it says the New 52 run has 31 issues but when I check Amazon and instocktrades for the new 52 volumes, it ends with volume 5 which collects up to issue #30. So what/where is the 31st issue?

It's probably Issues #1-30 + the #0 issue.

Edit: Yeah, that's the case. It was cancelled at #30 and then relaunched as "New Suicide Squad".

To add what some people have or may say, the New 52 run was uneven. It wasn't terrible, exactly, but had creative team changes constantly so it really lacks direction and focus. But individual taste will of course vary and you may end up enjoying it.

frye

Question: So while looking for something to get into, I decided that Suicide Squad could be something I might like. When I checked the wiki on dc it says the New 52 run has 31 issues but when I check Amazon and instocktrades for the new 52 volumes, it ends with volume 5 which collects up to issue #30. So what/where is the 31st issue?

http://www.amazon.com/dp/1401250122/?tag=neogaf0e-20

http://www.instocktrades.com/TP/DC/SUICIDE-SQUAD-TP-VOL-05-WALLED-IN-(N52)/JUL140245

It's counting the 0 issue

Also don't read New 52 Suicide Squad

PsychBat!

Banned
Gonna need a Frank the Frank photoshop of those "potato" faces.

b32LEEY.png

Messi

Oh no...don't buy Suicide Squad. The New 52 run was garbage. Special attention paid to the death of the family tie ins where Joker kicks the shit out of harley for 2 issues because why not.

I can't believe ed drew a commission of a guy from a yaoi visual novel

I can't believe I knew who it was before I read Freeza's reply

Why do I know so much about a BL VN?

I need to go lay down

I'm crying right now JC help me
Not even the first time I did a yaoi commission

y'all mofos thought I was playing but here it is. I don't feel like fleshing it out more so there you go. Use it at will

Someone tweet it at Alonso or Didio but dont credit me. I dont wanna get blacklisted from the industry!

Owzers

you win this round IST, finally placed an order:

Rage of Ultron
God Hates Humbe Bundles vol 2 tp
Zero vol 2 and 3 tp bring me my rotating artists
Shutter tp vol 1

$53, free shipppping because i'm from America.

Didio on bottom just like DC's sales during Secret Wars.

y'all mofos thought I was playing but here it is. I don't feel like fleshing it out more so there you go. Use it at will

Someone tweet it at Alonso or Didio but dont credit me. I dont wanna get blacklisted from the industry!

ItsBeautiful.gif

Who knew that yaoi would be Ed's foot into the industry door.

Zombine

Banned
Lol thanks Ed for helping me destroy the big two. Now do one of Liefield chillin on a beach with spawn and some bikini girls with no intestines.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Today's MU update is so fucking godlike

Edit: and somehow I pressed something that made me sign out and it have no fucking clue what my password is without checking at home...

tumblr_m2if23KdkO1r76lino1_500.gif

Well this is going to be a long night :/

Messi

Today's MU update is so fucking godlike

Edit: and somehow I pressed something that made me sign out and it have no fucking clue what my password is without checking at home...

tumblr_m2if23KdkO1r76lino1_500.gif

Well this is going to be a long night :/

I don't know my gaf password or email. If I get banned. I am gone. Pls dont forget me guys.

Vibranium

Banned
That Alonso/Didio picture needs to be tweeted out. I can't stop laughing. Brilliant, ed!

Brevoort on his Tumblr would be like "I don't know what to say."

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Those orange things and the white in the background. I did think that Zatanna was the Gunzerker for a long ass time as well, so anything is possible.

I'm buying ALL of the Convergence books on Wednesday guys :/

The real test is buying every secret wars book

Bii

So, um, how much would you charge for a commission? <_<

Ed, I respect the hustle. Keep doing you.

PsychBat!

Banned
Movie incarnations and TV incarnations.

*sigh* I don't know what's going on anymore.

Ah well, Phil Lord and Chris Miller are on it. That's a pro.

Movie incarnations and TV incarnations.

*sigh* I don't know what's going on anymore.

Ah well, Phil Lord and Chris Miller are on it. That's a pro.

Well, you know how with Marvel, there's a comic incarnation and movie incarnation?

It's like that.

But with television.

kappa

Top Bottom