• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| April 2015. Everyone's burned out and looking for an excuse to quit.

fauxtrot

Banned
Does watching Daredevil on Netflix count as reading comics? :(

At least all the buzz I've heard about it so far has been great.

Ordering some real frames for my pages. I can't fuck around anymore.

Seriously though, you're too baller to be dealing with Walmart anything, brah.

MG310

It has more to do with my lack of frame knowledge ._.

Does 11x17 not exist at Michaels? I need some help bros, I'm drowning in my own ignorance right and it's scary.

I find the Michaels ones to be too heavy...especially at 11x17 and up and not deep enough to support a mat/backing.

Some of AC Moores have served me well though.

fauxtrot

Banned
You never know... he might pop up in Civil War!

They need more masked/secret identity heroes for that film to work as well as it could.

is bring me to life in the new daredevil

To sad. But since horrormovies are here heavy cencored, I would not be able to see the interesting stuff anyway^^

With this said, my copy of The House of the Devil arrived, I will give it a watch tomorrow :D

oooooh, that movie is dope

Messi

ComicsGAF: Wherein Zombine buys original comic art - and wrecks it.

I am rolling here.

--

God I love Sejic's stupid sense of humor. Almost as much as his facial expressions.

rNMemfv.jpeg

GAMEPROFF

Banned
I really enjoyed the Daredevil movie. Nothing I would went nuts for and I hated how shitty Bullseye was and I thought that making a white crimelord black because some idiots in the casting maybe thought that a big gangster boss has to be black absoutly racist... But beside that, it was a great flick. And the costume was way better as the thing they give Matt in the end of the season.

I really enjoyed the Daredevil movie. Nothing I would went nuts for and I hated how shitty Bullseye was and I thought that making a white crimelord black because some idiots in the casting maybe thought that a big gangster boss has to be black absoutly racist... But beside that, it was a great flick. And the costume was way better as the thing they give Matt in the end of the season.

You take back that shit you said about Michael Clarke Duncan.

Top Bottom