• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| April 2015. Everyone's burned out and looking for an excuse to quit.

But it's a living thing right?

latest

Kinda ridiculous that either of them would say that their patience has limits.

Squire

Banned
I just looked up in the MU app and its listened. ;)

Okay, my app is glitches then. Updating my iPad now...

Edit: Just checked from my phone. You sure it's actually on there? It's giving me a three page preview for every issue.

Edit 2: Alright it works. Needs that latest version of iOS.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Ultimate Iron Man always looked shitty. But I liked that Tony needed a lot of time and tons of people booting the Suit up. It felt more like a real war machine (no pun intended...)

My Ultimates Vol. 2 OHC arrived today, I think I have to make a Ultimates Re-Read soon.^^

Ultimate Iron Man always looked shitty. But I liked that Tony needed a lot of time and tons of people booting the Suit up. It felt more like a real war machine (no pun intended...)

My Ultimates Vol. 2 OHC arrived today, I think I have to make a Ultimates Re-Read soon.^^

If memory serves, they changed that once he rezzed.

Also doesn't the Ultimate Universe currently hold two hulks?

I am all about those easy fatalities. So I have 60 of those. I also bought the kombat pack on both.

No. Goddamnit no. Why you do this?

At least you didn't buy the PC version like some dopes I could mention i.e. me.

Secret Wars variants from Mike McKone.

That's really cool.

people don't like cheung now????

Sacrliege, Cheung's awesome.

Got my back pay today! Stuff was bought. Waiting for the transfer for my PC to go through. Nail-biting stuff.

Also watched the Daredevil pilot. It was pretty good. I dunno if I will get finished in time for Age of Ultron, but dammit, I will try.

Is there any way to remove my credit card and billing information off of Marvel Unlimited after signing up for the free month promo? I cancelled my subscription but all of that info is still there.

Turns out Comixology just straight up does not work on my phone, Lumia am cry.

Also, trying to decide whether to just buy up the remaining issues of JL 3k or wait for the second volume to drop digitally in 2 weeks.

Owzers

Turns out Comixology just straight up does not work on my phone, Lumia am cry.

Also, trying to decide whether to just buy up the remaining issues of JL 3k or wait for the second volume to drop digitally in 2 weeks.

:(

I got a Nokia Lumia too recently and posted in here my no comics frowny face.

Mudcrab

The other Hulk turned in to a vampire and later became king of the vampires. Then he was vaporized by sunlight.

Wasn't sure if you made this up or not so I made the mistake of looking it up.

After the Avengers fought Ghost Rider, Nerd Hulk wanted to join the public team of the Ultimates, but was rejected without hesitation. Nerd Hulk traveled to New York City for the first time in public, but was attacked by a recent outbreak of vampires. Nerd Hulk became a vampire, and worked for the mysterious vampire, known only as Anthony. Hulk was later responsible for capturing and turning Stick and Daredevil. Because of his absence, Hulk was implanted with a tracking device and was tracked down by the Avengers and S.H.I.E.L.D. Hulk and the vampires escape before the losing the chance to convert the Avengers, which he was berated by Anthony. Eventually, Hulk undermine Anthony's leadership and killed him, becoming the new leader of the vampires.

Sadist

Ms. Marvel #14

A bit predictable
Come on Kamala, the good looking Inhuman Pakistani boy is actually evil. Duh.
but still fun. I love Bruno's conversation with Kamala's brother.

Spider-Man and the X-Men #6

The series gets better every issue. It's crazy and over the top, but it never gets too strange. Some good Spidey jokes in there as well. "Hey Rachel guess which finger I'm thinking off right now" The ending I kind if expected, but not the guy behind it.

mreddie

Captain America and the Mighty Avengers #7

Monica kicks ass and Cage/Jones do something...and Spidey is in his boxers. Feels Nextwave-y.
Heh.

Ms. Marvel #14

MAH GAWD KING!
Kamala was falling for a bad guy this whole time!

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Do I seriousky have to pay for Remender's Uncanny X-Force on MU? The run started like five years ago.

Uncanny x force is on MU

Edit: also double post, let's all point and laugh at Freeza

mreddie

Dunno if I want to get the Kombat Pack, Tanya, Tremor and Predator are tempting as well as the costumes but...I don't know.

I'm still working my way through Daredevil (last episode), and at this point I just want it to be over. Turned tedious a while ago.

Killing Ben was a mistake. Dude still had a story to tell.

Thor was pretty cool but the way they're hyping next issue, are they really expecting us to not see the reveal coming? I mean, her identity has been obvious for some time now and this issue was right on the nose. So either it was the grandmother of red herrings or the twist won't really be one.

Top Bottom