• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| April 2015. Everyone's burned out and looking for an excuse to quit.

SArcher

Banned
Read Ember #0.

PLTZJRh.gif

Squire

Banned
Is Rage of Ultron worth getting just off the basis of being interested in the movie? I mean, the timing is obviously convenient. Is it good?

ReAxion

I skipped last week so I'm glad this is a small week.

e: MU's proto-GuidedView is functional. Not amazing, but it works well.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Is Rage of Ultron worth getting just off the basis of being interested in the movie? I mean, the timing is obviously convenient. Is it good?
I think its the best Ultron Story of the last 15 years at last. Its quiete good, but people who only know the movies will feel lost.

Owzers

Rage of Ultron question regarding Vision's plan i still don't get:

Why does Vision have to merge with Ultron just to include the infected in the the frequency-based exclusion list for destroy all robots device? These guys can't figure out their frequency without doing something incredibly crazy? That one page just destroys my brain when Vision is inspecting the device, says he will apply the safety net to the infected and i'm nodding my head, and saying he must merge with Ultron first to do this. Waitttttttttttt why?

Actually none of this makes sense to me and it's bugging me:

Vision says if his plan doesn't work, then use the device and kill Ultron who has taken over Vision. How can he use the device if it's attached to Vision's arm? After Vision pops out of Ultron failing to take him over we see Captain America try to jump to Vision's body in order to use the device but fails. Not exactly a brilliant plan there.

Gameproff...anyone...halp.

Rage of Ultron was full of plot holes but it was still a fun read. Remender is starting to lose his good will he earned from Uncanny X-Force though, will be cautious about his future Marvel books/events if he doesn't have an artist like Opena backing him up.

Owzers

LOL, the second spoiler makes no sense at all :D

Yeah, good questions... Rage of Ultron is a fun ride, but I think you shouldnt look that much closer.

I have looked closely and i can't let go. I do like some of Remender's ideas but at times it looks too much like an outline of his story and the parts that get from each point aren't very strong, namely the fighting and the plan.

PsychBat!

Banned
Just finished Convergence Superboy and Superman Man of Steel, they were a whole lot of nothing.
so what is worth getting in this convergence stuff?
Nothing, really. These comics feel short and nothing really happens in them. The worst part is that these books are two parters, so you won't have to wait long for this to end.

Rage of Ultron was full of plot holes but it was still a fun read. Remender is starting to lose his good will he earned from Uncanny X-Force though, will be cautious about his future Marvel books/events if he doesn't have an artist like Opena backing him up.

He didn't for most of Rage of Ultron

Anyone here actually reading Black Vortex? Is it shit?

Nah, it's fun. And the Sorrentino GotG issues are incredible.

What's the verdict on Runlovekill? I don't mean to be a hipster but I've been following Eric Canete on Instagram long before he announced this and it looks rad.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Preview pages look promising.
But ugh. A twenty billion year old society that speaks like todays earthlings. I just cant stand modern non-streetlevel Bendis.

Top Bottom