• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| April 2015. Everyone's burned out and looking for an excuse to quit.

Funny Batman skit,, maybe nsfw (nothing graphic)

Ypi4s.jpg

/Zombine

Tizoc

So...why's everyone here hype for it?
The only real good Ultron related thing I remember is his story arc in Avengers EMH which was really good.

Anyone been playing MKX I've got it on ps4 and x1.

FYI, XB1 allows you to play with anyone around the world.
PS4 allows you to only play against US players, if you have the US ver. of the game.

The only real good Ultron related thing I remember is his story arc in Avengers EMH which was really good.

People in this thread are hyping up Rage of Ultron.

Remember the "Ultron, we would have words with thee" line from the EMH story? That's apparently a reference to some well-liked 90s run of Avengers.

Messi

Please tell me you're being totally legit.

Messi is gonna fund the downfall of the gaming industry just like he did with comics buying Nocenti Catwoman.

Why would I input those combos when I can just hit rt and b.

I wanted the kombat pack on both systems. Because I wanted the costumes for kitana and mileena.

FYI, XB1 allows you to play with anyone around the world.
PS4 allows you to only play against US players, if you have the US ver. of the game.

Well that's a shame. I bought the ps4 version to play with gaffers. Comicgaffers.

Why would I input those combos when I can just hit rt and b.

I wanted the kombat pack on both systems. Because I wanted the costumes for kitana and mileena.

Well that's a shame. I bought the ps4 version to play with gaffers. Comicgaffers.

You know what you need to do.

US version of PS4 MKX

Owzers

Rage of Ultron question regarding Vision's plan i still don't get:

Why does Vision have to merge with Ultron just to include the infected in the the frequency-based exclusion list for destroy all robots device? These guys can't figure out their frequency without doing something incredibly crazy? That one page just destroys my brain when Vision is inspecting the device, says he will apply the safety net to the infected and i'm nodding my head, and saying he must merge with Ultron first to do this. Waitttttttttttt why?

Actually none of this makes sense to me and it's bugging me:

Vision says if his plan doesn't work, then use the device and kill Ultron who has taken over Vision. How can he use the device if it's attached to Vision's arm? After Vision pops out of Ultron failing to take him over we see Captain America try to jump to Vision's body in order to use the device but fails. Not exactly a brilliant plan there.

tim1138

I wonder when DC is going to announce details for the
Jeff Parker/Travel Foreman
relaunch of JLU in July? Solicits should be next Monday, surely they'll have something before then.

If I liked NRS games I would have bought it. I'll be there for Tekken 7 and Street Fighter V day one at least, and they won't be region locked online.
Remender and Opena working together again. It's a pretty fun book, it's not amazing or anything but if you enjoyed Uncanny X-Force then you'd probably like it. It's got the same kind of drama and tone.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
I wonder when DC is going to announce details for the
Jeff Parker/Travel Foreman
relaunch of JLU in July? Solicits should be next Monday, surely they'll have something before then.

I can't wait for that. JLU could have been great, but something wasn't clicking with Lemire's story, so I hope they start completely fresh.

Ugghggg, just picked up my subs and had a chat with the owner about Convergence/Secret Wars. Half way though the conversation, he reaches into an unmarked box and pulls out copies of Divergence & Secret Wars #0.
I had to resist the urge to snatch them and run off soooooooo badly.

Zombine

Banned
Btw, if anyone picks up Runlovekill please post impressions. I'm on the fence with it.

Ben: AMAZING! COMICS!

SillyMonkey: random 5/10

GH: I love Legion of Superheroes

You'll fall somewhere between a Ben and a Monkey, but if you're interested pray that you end up higher on the scale.

Messi

My favorite month for solicits is July. Or as I like to refer to it as the Messi in America solicits. All variants freely available without all the bullshit of my regular comic store. All in 90-100 degree heat.

Those of you on America time that don't get to see my quality posting at a reasonable hour can enjoy a month of my musings on time.

Zombine

Banned
My favorite month for solicits is July. Or as I like to refer to it as the Messi in America solicits. All variants freely available without all the bullshit of my regular comic store. All in 90-100 degree heat.

Those of you on America time that don't get to see my quality posting at a reasonable hour can enjoy a month of my musings on time.

Why don't you just stay and become a citizen? More opportunity.

CBTech

But I'm always seeing your musings. I wonder when you sleep. Do you sleep?

^Messi doesn't sleep
Ben: AMAZING! COMICS!

SillyMonkey: random 5/10

GH: I love Legion of Superheroes

You'll fall somewhere between a Ben and a Monkey, but if you're interested pray that you end up higher on the scale.
Lol, this is too accurate

You should try to come down to South Florida this year if you can. You'd like the comic shop I go to if only for the Harley endcap.

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
You should move to the Outer Banks. Beer, beaches and comics.

I was actually looking more at Asheville and the Appalachian part of NC. I've lived in Southern California my whole life, so I've had my fill of beaches. And it's also pretty much the craft beer capital of the world, but I wouldn't say I've had my fill of beer. Haha
But yeah, the Appalachians seem fantastic. I need some nature and greenery in my life.

The Outer Banks do look pretty gorgeous though. I definitely wouldn't mind visiting there someday.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Post lunch meeting? It'll be good.
Everybody gets a meeting. We are getting all reviewed, since my company moves from term contracts to real contracts. In this process, a couple of people wont have work post 2015.

But I was never in trouble and a few weeks back one of the two who reviews us said that I am doing really good, so I am not that scared.

I am always getting a little bit excited, but welp, it wont be that bad^^

Top Bottom