• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS!!! |OT| April 2017 - Now Featuring Superstar Artist Brett Booth - APRIL FOALS!

Yoooo
Rage Against the Jackal #2 is available on comixology

4eVSjsz.jpg
Do it for the kipper

(The kipper is me, not kipp)

weshes195

How is Valient doing sales wise? Prior to Rebirth, Valiant had the 2nd best quality books (behind Image). DC has gotten a lot better but Valiant is still close with their quality.

I feel like they rarely get any love. :(

How is Valient doing sales wise? Prior to Rebirth, Valiant had the 2nd best quality books (behind Image). DC has gotten a lot better but Valiant is still close with their quality.

I feel like they rarely get any love. :(

The Valiant hate meme in this thread has created a false narrative that their books suck and thus single-handedly destroyed their sales.

Will I, or won't I be ok with the explanation to Dom turning and Shaw being let out?!

Two biggest things that bother me from the trailers.
It's a good explanation. He doesn't go against Family. He's protecting it.

The Shaws are alright.

Hope you like returning characters! I won't say which ones. :p

TheFlow

Banned
Now that marvel codes will start being sold I might get back into some of their stuff

What's good with them besides Thor and panther

I was waiting to start his run when he was done retconning stuff and retelling WW's origin (this, Earth One, Legend of Wonder Woman, Odessy of the Amazons, are fucking tired just move on and tell new stories already). Now I guess I'll just skip his whole run and see if the next person is actually interested in writing fresh material.

Ross61

I was waiting to start his run when he was done retconning stuff and retelling WW's origin (this, Earth One, Legend of Wonder Woman, Odessy of the Amazons, are fucking tired just move on and tell new stories already). Now I guess I'll just skip his whole run and see if the next person is actually interested in writing fresh material.
Odessy isn't about rebelling Wonder Woman's origin

Thinking I might stick Wolf vol 2 in my order tomorrow and actually finish the series. What happened with this book though, I can't find any info either way. Did it just finish or did Ales pull the plug or what?

I guess we get the Bennett Wonder Woman book now.

shingi70

Banned
I know but I am saying DC launched too many origin story retellings for Wonder Woman in the past few years and needs to move the hell on.

It's still a prequel.

It it has nothing to do with Winder Woman expect using her lore. That's like reading Harley Quinn and being tired of Batman.

Bennett is already writing a ton of stuff. We'll know who's taking over in a few days though.

Dude's whole run would just be doing to Rucka's run what he did to his.

Let's have a Wonder Woman story that involves an endless cycle of her origin being retconned and retold over and over again.

Isn't that we've already have?

The next story arc needs to retcon Rucka's run, and then the story arc after next needs to retcon that arc, and then rinse and repeat without any other story arcs that disrupt the cycle.

And then Geoff Johns can come in and write about how Wonder Woman was stuck in a time loop and salvage everything to create the greatest WW story ever told. This would happen after about a decade.

caliph95

Let's have a Wonder Woman story that involves an endless cycle of her origin being retconned and retold over and over again.
I mean that is WW rebirth
The next story arc needs to retcon Rucka's run, and then the story arc after next needs to retcon that arc, and then rinse and repeat without any other story arcs that disrupt the cycle.
And i heard Donna and Hawkman's origin was too complicated

Top Bottom