• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| August 2015. Overwhelming.

PsychBat!

Banned
l8vwb6X.jpg

You can go inside it.

Zombine

Banned
I always appreciated Kit's positive outlook even in the heat of battle. Always cracking a smile even when the odds are against him.

Kind of like our very own Kipp.

Owzers

I'm up to episode six of Humans and yes, this is the point where i see why people would abandon it, if not earler. All its potential pretty much ended at the start of episode 3, but i have a hard time dropping middling quality stuff. I am even thinking of watching more Hell on Wheels....

I picked the wrong show.

Messi

I'm up to episode six of Humans and yes, this is the point where i see why people would abandon it, if not earler. All its potential pretty much ended at the start of episode 3, but i have a hard time dropping middling quality stuff. I am even thinking of watching more Hell on Wheels....

I picked the wrong show.

I am a bit like this with comics.

I've got a friend slowly getting into comics who is a massive Deadpool fanboy, so I'm going to see this movie in the hopes I can get him fully hooked.

He's got MU, so he's read everything Deadpool and Star Wars they've got, and he bought the D&D Humble Bundle because he's huge into D&D, which is also my fault (even though we've yet to play an actual D&D game, all our sessions have been Pathfinder).

Top Bottom