• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| August 2015. Overwhelming.

Bii

I dragged my girlfriend with me to see Cowboys vs Aliens at the theater. Luckily, we're still together.

Squire

Banned
I would bet she never plays a marvel superhero. Or any other superhero tbh.

Her chance at the big box office died with Tron and Cowboys.

Yeah. :/

If she turned down Gamora, it's a safe bet she doesn't want to do franchise work like that.

Has anyone else had an issue with Marvel Unlimited where basically the offline function doesn't work and half the time when you try to load an issue it shows up as only a sample? I open and close the app, remove issues from my library, redownload issues, log out, tonight I even reinstalled the app and it is STILL doing this. Tech support told me to do this stuff and it isn't helping.

Is unlimited just janky as fuck?

Oh yeah, Unlimited is a piece of shit. You can't beat that price, but it's absolutely a worse version of CMXs app.

But he made up for it with John Wick.

giphy.gif

Dam right.

Squire

Banned
It was around the time that she was pregnant and don't marvel require you to sign a long ass contract?

If they intend to use a character across multiple films, yeah. Most actors playing characters that recur in the comics have a deal like that, but not all. Michael Douglas just said last week he has no more movies in his contract even though he'd love to play Pym again.

Messi

If they intend to use a character across multiple films, yeah. Most actors playing characters that recur in the comics have a deal like that, but not all. Michael Douglas just said last week he has no more movies in his contract even though he'd love to play Pym again.

Yeah but someone like Gamora is always going to be in Guardians and maybe someday a solo film. I'd imagine those contracts for the Guardians are 5-6 movies deep including Infinity war.

Squire

Banned
Yeah but someone like Gamora is always going to be in Guardians and maybe someday a solo film. I'd imagine those contracts for the Guardians are 5-6 movies deep including Infinity war.

Exactly. Chris Pratt has spoken about his and it's something like that number.

I watched In The Land of Women tonight, and Kristen Stewart was super-attractive in that movie. So was Meg Ryan (like she is in every movie).

Horseticuffs

Full werewolf off the buckle
Well I'm all caught up on Hawkeye, except for the final issue that isn't on ultimate yet. Man, what a great series! I'm tempted to buy the finale.

Nonetheless, I'm moving on to Doctor Strange: The Oath! I've never partaken of the good doctor before, but I like the occult so it should be a good match.

Top Bottom