• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| August 2015. Overwhelming.

My list for this week:

Black Canary #3
Secret Six #5
Empty Zone #3
Invincible #122
Rat Queens #11
Trees #12
Renew Your Vows #4
Secret Love #1
Silk #6
Star Wars #8

I can't believe we're arguing about inappropriate spoiler tagging

Is it really bothering you that it's still there

Not at all. I was just asking a question.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
They are but they wouldn't stop me buying a book I am really enjoying. Plus I wanna see how the nico change happens.

I didn't know her name :(

Depends on the character. If they'd have messed with the looks of a character I don't really care about like She Hulk or Medusa it probably wouldn't bother me as much.

Messi

So we don't need to spoiler tag anything from solicits for stuff months from now? Cause if so I got some spoilers to post

Eh, dont get this wrong, wasnt aimed against you, but the concept of going completly fresh into everything while there are advertisments and everything is a little bit to hard to pull off

There's that, plus if people like to stay in the dark about upcoming comics / stories / characters, then they won't be going anywhere near a discussion forum.

Was it that hard to click the spoiler Freeza?

Ridiculously so, Messi-san. Actually, it's kind of a pain now since they added the ability to spoiler tag images, because clicking the spoiler won't reveal the spoiler until after the ads finish loading. It didn't work like that before the update.

https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/632991031558959105

Man, I hope that are no remakes, just the PS2 games... Backward Compatiblity on PS4 would make me go insane

Wait, wait.... Is this just going to be pre-installed on the HD with the Star Wars console, or will this be a separately available collection or something?

I doubt that there is no seperate release... They want to make money.

I figured. Disney is all about the money. They'll make it available to as many people as they can. Would probably be a disc-based release, no? But even digital-only probably wouldn't be that much to download.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
I am more excited about the PS2 games... Please, please no HD Remakes, please be just Backward Compantiblity enabled games.

I want to finaly play Silent Hill 2 :(

Tizoc

I am more excited about the PS2 games... Please, please no HD Remakes, please be just Backward Compantiblity enabled games.

I want to finaly play Silent Hill 2 :(

Uh dude
SH2 PS2 is not on PSN...
bESIdes your PS2 discs won't run ona PS4 and I'm certain Sonty won't add an emulator to run PS2 disc games to the PS4 anytime soon.

PS4 has a bunch of cool games though.
You never really buy a console for 1 game. You research what other games interest you and then you buy the console.

Yeah, I know. Nothing else really interests me, at least nothing I can't already get for PC anyway (The SoulsBornGAF gestapo is coming for me as soon as this is posted), plus I bought a new rig less than six months ago.

I've kind of gone of it a bit since I've seen it up close with the STARWARSSTARWARSSTARWARS stuff around the Vader design. Less is more, sometimes.

Top Bottom