• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| August 2015. Overwhelming.

You should try Shattered Dimensions. Very good Game, 4 different Spideys to play (Ultimate, Amazing, 2099 and Noir) and Slott wrote a fantastic story.

The Ultimate Part with Deadpool was hilarious.

The rest of Spidey Last Gen Adventures arent worth the time.

Shattered Dimensions was legit good.

I thought Edge of Time was okay as well, actually. It would have worked better as an animated movie, I think. There's way too many "not enough stuff has happened, here are some dudes to fight!" scenes. Also, a very weird last boss and ending.

Even if we'll never get another X-Men Legends, I'd love to see another Ultimate Alliance

I think we're stuck with Marvel Heroes for that.

Marvel Heroes is pretty good tho, innit?

It's....grand, like. It has its' fans, but it's not for me, and I like lootwhore games. I played it for a few hours and it didn't grab me.

My friends I group with for these games won't play with me because of the Marvel license, and there's not enough of a game there for solo play. Plus, Path of Exile's business model has ruined me for these games.

An unplayed game is a crime.

*gawks at Steam library*

BWAHAHAHAHAHA.

Hagi

To be honest they should just release whatever Marvel Snes games they can onto the playstation store and I'll buy them all. Mutant Apocalypse please.

An unplayed game is a crime.

Actually I think I have two. Alien Isolation and Wolfenstein.

Wolfenstein is great.

Just finished Saga Vol 1. It was awesome of course, but the amazon packaging kind of sucked. It was just the book in the box, no protection or anything.

Full price?
431.gif

I liked it back then... But I rather want to see a Spider-Man 2 Remake.
Far superior physics and more varity in the gameplay. If I remember right, USM was basicly just chase a villain and fight him then. But the story was good. Was in written by Bendis?

Wasn't the best part of Spider-Man 2 just the swinging? USM was like the first time I was playing a game staying faithful to the comic book. The comic book style cutscenes alone were pretty great. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSv1cxLsgKg

I never usually have more than six or seven games at one time. Once I've put them back on the shelf I don't tend to go back to them unless it's a favourite.

I liked it for a while until it started aping more and more from other games. I seem to be trading in more games this gen, I hardly ever got rid of PS3 games.

The thing I liked was the Nemesis system. It was a pretty original idea. One asshole killed me like, three times before I cut his fucking head off.

It's....grand, like. It has its' fans, but it's not for me, and I like lootwhore games. I played it for a few hours and it didn't grab me.

My friends I group with for these games won't play with me because of the Marvel license, and there's not enough of a game there for solo play. Plus, Path of Exile's business model has ruined me for these games.

I hear ya. I tried a bunch of these isometrics recently after getting back into Diablo 3, and frankly, D3 has just outdone them all post-RoS. It feels like such a different game since launch and it's really just the epitome of these kinds of games. PoE, Torchlight, Van Helsing, none of those did anything for me.

Hagi

The thing I liked was the Nemesis system. It was a pretty original idea. One asshole killed me like, three times before I cut his fucking head off.

I'd like to see that system implemented in a better game. It was a pretty fresh idea.

I played 60% of Shadow of Mordor. What an incredibly dull game. My goodness.

Yeah it really squandered the pre Lord of the Rings setting, super dull.

Messi

I'd like to see that system implemented in a better game. It was a pretty fresh idea.

Yeah it really squandered the pre Lord of the Rings setting, super dull.

I don't have any history with the lotr stuff. But as an action game I found it monotonous and storywise it did nothing for me. No idea how it got so much praise.

Ah good ol Amazon.

Try Instocktrades.com next time :)

Amazon has its benefits...

Slightly less expensive for Saga vol 1, also.

But yes, packaging across the board is ass for Amazon.

EDIT: although, usually when I send something back that's been damaged, the send the replacement with better packaging.

I don't have any history with the lotr stuff. But as an action game I found it monotonous and storywise it did nothing for me. No idea how it got so much praise.

If I remember correctly it was a pretty starved year. I did enjoy it but I'm quite a big Tolkien fan. The Nemesis system saved it from mediocrity.

Hagi

Same here I didn't really get the praise but opinions and all I suppose. Wolfenstein was the only next gen game I thought was amazing last year.

But really, they shouldn't be waiting for the first one to be damaged anyway.

That's very true. Though, after reading that thread about how big a piece of shit the company is to its employees, I'm not surprised.

See the thing is there is a Heroes Haven down the street from me, so it has to compete with an actual store PLUS amazon. Additionally, I can't bring myself to drop 50 in one day. I'm not about that life...yet

what the heck is a Heroes Haven?

I had a guy win the super-power lottery (appears at random, immune to finishers, poison arrows, leaves when you get KOed) and he got to level 21 before I could kill him.

The game was decent, there just wasn't that much to it. It put a big dent in my idea that an Arkham game that was just one big challenge room could be great.

Messi

No longer bothered with Amazon. They don't give a fuck about packaging and I've had too many damaged books. Never had one damaged from. IST.

Top Bottom