• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| August 2015. Overwhelming.

Owzers

A great looking special edition console is what will probably get me to buy an Xbox One, almost did for Sunset Overdrive's white system bundle but i can wait longer. I don't like the Star Wars ps4 one, i think a giant Vader head at an angle isn't a great draw.

sigh gotta wait for this SW hype to die down so I can talk about comics...

I thought this meant Secret Wars for a minute. I don't really care about Star Wars so this is all going over my head.

I saw I Kill Giants Titan Edition still in the shrinkwrap at the shop for cover price. Think I might get that one of the next times I go since it's pretty pricey online.

Hahaha I am still on the bloody Baron. I'm done.

337407.gif

I'd love a Rocksteady Captain America game but WB gonna WB.

Platinum Iron Man game though! Only way we'll get a Vanquish sequel. How about a Bioware Avengers game?

If there's anything I want from Bioware after the new Mass Effect game, it's a new Knights of the Old Republic. None of that MMO bullshit.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
HARLEY QUINN & POWER GIRL #3
SECRET SIX #5

RAT QUEENS #11

1872 #2
AGE OF ULTRON VS MARVEL ZOMBIES #3
CAPTAIN BRITAIN AND MIGHTY DEFENDERS #2
GUARDIANS OF KNOWHERE #3
INFERNO #4
RUNAWAYS #3
SECRET WARS JOURNAL #4
SPIDER-VERSE #4

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Rocksteady is working on Suicide Squad.

I want a cool Captain America Metroidvania.
A Spider-Man game in the vain of Arkham City
A Thor Slasher similar to God of War.

And I want that rumored Marvel Gaming Universe!

Hagi

Oh bah I forgot Rocksteady is owned by WB. Oh well.

Platinum/Iron Man would be so dope

I'd like a good X-men game but that's never going to happen :(

If there's anything I want from Bioware after the new Mass Effect game, it's a new Knights of the Old Republic. None of that MMO bullshit.

I thought they were doing some weird command and conquer thing but it seems it's been quietly killed. I'd like an up to date Star Wars rpg from Bioware but I think that's what Amy Hennig is doing with Visceral.

It's pretty sad that there will probably be no more X-Men games in our lifetime. Capcom would be lucky to get Wolverine for MvC4.

Well, stranger things have happened, I suppose...

Just read The Trial of Jean Grey. Really cool story with some really sick moments. The entire final battle was awesome. Jean Grey, last of her kind. Cyclops telling the entire Shi'ar guard that he will kill all of them. Jean Grey's new powers are super cool and I really dig them (now that I understand how they work). Jean is finally an interesting character to me.

Also, J-Son (seriously? That's his name? Not "Jason"? J-Son?) is a scummy mofo. His standoff with Gladiator was god tier tho.

Really good book.

Also just started Infinity. Just under halfway through (where the Black Order shows up at the individual Illuminati locations) and man is it a hefty book. Both physically and in terms of content. The scumbaggery knows no bounds, here.

Never played Ultimate Spidey just the PS3 games that he's in that were kinda crap.

The second one was the best by far. The combat was still kinda crap just like all the others but swinging around the city was dreamy.

eh: Oh, I'm thinking of the PS2 games. Never played the PS3 games.

Just read The Trial of Jean Grey. Really cool story with some really sick moments. The entire final battle was awesome. Jean Grey, last of her kind. Cyclops telling the entire Shi'ar guard that he will kill all of them. Jean Grey's new powers are super cool and I really dig them (now that I understand how they work). Jean is finally an interesting character to me.

Also, J-Son (seriously? That's his name? Not "Jason"? J-Son?) is a scummy mofo. His standoff with Gladiator was god tier tho.

Really good book.

I loved the Trial of Jean Grey. The apex of both involved books imho. Glad you enjoyed it!

GAMEPROFF

Banned
I wouldn't mind an HD remake of this:

Ultimate_Spider-Man_boxart.jpg

I liked it back then... But I rather want to see a Spider-Man 2 Remake.
Far superior physics and more varity in the gameplay. If I remember right, USM was basicly just chase a villain and fight him then. But the story was good. Was in written by Bendis?

Messi

Really good book.

Also just started Infinity. Just under halfway through (where the Black Order shows up at the individual Illuminati locations) and man is it a hefty book. Both physically and in terms of content. The scumbaggery knows no bounds, here.

I loved all of the trial of Jean grey. The art was stellar throughout.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
The second one was the best by far. The combat was still kinda crap just like all the others but swinging around the city was dreamy.

eh: Oh, I'm thinking of the PS2 games. Never played the PS3 games.

I loved the Trial of Jean Grey. The pinnacle of both involved books imho. Glad you enjoyed it!
You should try Shattered Dimensions. Very good Game, 4 different Spideys to play (Ultimate, Amazing, 2099 and Noir) and Slott wrote a fantastic story.

The Ultimate Part with Deadpool was hilarious.

The rest of Spidey Last Gen Adventures arent worth the time.

I liked it back then... But I rather want to see a Spider-Man 2 Remake.
Far superior physics and more varity in the gameplay. If I remember right, USM was basicly just chase a villain and fight him then. But the story was good. Was in written by Bendis?

Yeah, it was. Spidey 2 is still the best Spider-Man game but I did enjoy USM.

Top Bottom