• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| August 2015. Overwhelming.

I had a guy win the super-power lottery (appears at random, immune to finishers, poison arrows, leaves when you get KOed) and he got to level 21 before I could kill him.

I had one guy that had this giant list of things he was immune to, but aerial finishers was not one of those things. XD

Owzers

All the more reason to play and make them die horribly.

Movie characters are stupid, you gotta pee on the floor and wait for the killer to slip and fall on it, that's how you live, been practicing for years just in case.

Pro-Tip: Doesn't work on carpet.

Messi

Movie characters are stupid, you gotta pee on the floor and wait for the killer to slip and fall on it, that's how you live, been practicing for years just in case.

Pro-Tip: Doesn't work on carpet.

giphy.gif

Whoops forgot the footnote:

*Buying Archie comics intentionally, in 2015, is such a strange feeling. They've gone through such a weird renaissance.

Anyone who needs a pre sliced melon should be on a list somewhere. Cut your own melon.

No, I mean like it looks like it was grown presliced. I much prefer my food in "freak of nature" form.

EDIT: BITE THY TONGUE ABOUT BANANAS, HEATHEN!

Peanut butter, bacon, and banana sandwich the clear undisputed GOAT.

Boogiepop

You guys randomly reminded me of my dream to properly eat a durian. I should get on that. Had a frozen durian last winter and it was delicious, but there was no stink like at all and thus I feel I haven't gotten the proper experience.

Banana is a crap food and you know it. Especially those who put it on a sandwich. FUCKING YUCK.

Okay, admittedly I am not much of a fan of plain banana, but it is the combo master fruit. Sandwiches, smoothies, fruit salad, desserts, etc.

How can you not like this

RPKSHrn.jpg

Top Bottom