• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| August 2015. Overwhelming.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
Okay, admittedly I am not much of a fan of plain banana, but it is the combo master fruit. Sandwiches, smoothies, fruit salad, desserts, etc.

How can you not like this

RPKSHrn.jpg

That looks really really good.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Just read Ant-Man Annual.

Loved it. The witty banter between Lang and Pym was hilarious, especially the A.I Vengers bit.

Squire

Banned
I'm playing through Life is Strabge with my sister. We're doing episode 4 next. Probably going to be my GOTY. Anyone play it? I'm sure Freeza does, of course.

1) Strawberries
2) Grapes
3) Bananas

Owzers

That was pretty aggravating. But other than that it was a really interesting game.

Just not a game you should pay $20 for. WTF is up with the digital game price hike?

It's to make up for me never buying anything anymore. Except Hearthstone expansions maybe? Rent rent rent and ps+ing my way through gaming.

Vibranium

Banned
Not really a Telltale fan but I have to play that Marvel game coming out in 2017. Maybe then they will consider making AAA releases like the Arkham franchise.

Not really a Telltale fan but I have to play that Marvel game coming out in 2017. Maybe then they will consider making AAA releases like the Arkham franchise.

They're not for everyone. They play like the old point-and-click adventure games that used to be everywhere on PC.

Messi

Whaaaaat? I think you'd be into it, dude.

So I have been told. I really need to get to it.

Yeah, one of my favorite Telltale games so far. New episode drops this week, too.

Oh awesome. I didn't know. Gonna play ep 3 tomorrow. Loved both episodes I've played so far.

More like simplified versions of point-and-click adventure games.

Perfect for me. I just want stories and a fun time. Getting stuck on puzzles stops my enjoyment

Zombine

Banned
I don't understand the 15+ rating.

If you gonna go there, go all the way plz.

Anyone ever get weirded out when they claim a book is mature, but they censor cursing? (looking at you DC/Marvel)

Vibranium

Banned
They're not for everyone. They play like the old point-and-click adventure games that used to be everywhere on PC.

I've played The Walking Dead and liked it, but I've heard that everything since then has been mixed.

I am totally playing Life is Strange soon though, looks awesome and I love Dontnod. They should make an RPG.

Messi

When is saga back? I've read 5 issues tonight and I've got 4 left that I am convinced I will finish tonight now that I am rolling. Saga is hysterical sometimes and then really heavy the next. I love it.

I've played The Walking Dead and liked it, but I've heard that everything since then has been mixed.

I am totally playing Life is Strange soon though, looks awesome and I love Dontnod. They should make an RPG.

I loved wolf among us and borderlands so far.

Read Daredevil Vol. 3: The Daredevil You Know. Solid read by Mark Waid. I've been really enjoying his run and I'm looking forward to what Charles Soule will bring to the character.

I also read The Valiant and thought it was pretty cool. I actually wish it would've been longer. I also liked how it ended.

Also read more Fear Agent this weekend. What a great book!!

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
I'm more of a veggies kind of guy.
Though our neighbor just gave us a ton of plums and they're pretty incredible.

Also, remember how I said I'd be working less now that I got this new job? So I just added up my hours for this past pay period (15 days, so basically two weeks), and I was at 83.5 hours. Lol.
The important thing is it definitely doesn't feel as much like work as my desk job. Plus for some reason I have waaay more free time now even though I'm presumably working even slightly more hours than before? No idea how that works...

Anyways, time to make some eggs for dinner.

Messi

Saga #28
I am totally crying :(. Poor Yuma. What a depressing end she came to. Almost too perfect and Ghuus was totally willing to give his life for the cause. Ghuus will outlive them all.

Hazel is adorable in every single panel.

Top Bottom