• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| August 2015. Overwhelming.

Messi

Anything good in DC's Bombshells Sale that's on Comixology for the rest of the day? I've never really read any Batwoman or Wonder Woman and would love to if anyone has suggestions based on what they have on sale.

Batwoman until Blackman and Jh Williams leave at #24 and all of Zatanna

Anything good in DC's Bombshells Sale that's on Comixology for the rest of the day? I've never really read any Batwoman or Wonder Woman and would love to if anyone has suggestions based on what they have on sale.

https://www.comixology.com/comics-sale?list_id=7771&lang=

Batwoman 1-24 or whenever the creative team leaves is good. I'd recommend reading Elegy first however, which doesn't appear to be included with the sale unfortunately.

Also, good to hear echo! And happy birthday Gameproff :)

Let's say Capullo leaves Batman at the end of his contract. But Snyder stays on. Who do you guys see as a long term replacement? Jock? Sean Murphy? Rafael Albuquerque? (Zombine might die if that happened)

I like Jason Fabok's work on Batman Eternal. If DC could swing Paolo Rivera, I'd love it.

Awwww comicgaf. You guys gave me the warm fuzzies.

Looks like I need to have a couple more studies done but in the clear so far!

Good to hear.

tumblr_inline_morakdBbJv1qz4rgp.jpg

All this time I've been trying to find some copies of Morrison's JLA on instocktrades but the keyword search engine is so awful. It was listed under JLA Vol. Buying off the website is like digging for treasure. I wish you could search by ISBN.

Toa TAK

Banned
ComicpeopleGAF, are the Star Wars comics worth reading through? I read the first issue of Darth Vader on Marvel Unlimited and it was pretty cool being someone who's a fan no more beyond the films and the 2005/6 Clone Wars show.

ComicpeopleGAF, are the Star Wars comics worth reading through? I read the first issue of Darth Vader on Marvel Unlimited and it was pretty cool being someone who's a fan no more beyond the films and the 2005/6 Clone Wars show.

The Marvel ones? Yes. Darth Vader is excellent, and the main Star Wars book is solid as well. The minis vary in quality. Lando has been good so far, as has Kanan. The Marvel ones that were originally Dark Horse ones? Some of them. I do recommend checking out Star Wars Legacy (NOT Legacy II) and Knights of the Old Republic if you haven't already.

Toa TAK

Banned
The Marvel ones? Yes. Darth Vader is excellent, and the main Star Wars book is solid as well. The minis vary in quality. Lando has been good so far, as has Kanan. The Marvel ones that were originally Dark Horse ones? Some of them. I do recommend checking out Star Wars Legacy (NOT Legacy II) and Knights of the Old Republic if you haven't already.

Yes, the recent Marvel ones.

Nice to hear they're doing well so far. I'll check out the mainline series as well. Thanks!

Yes, definitely. Vader and Star Wars especially.

Weird ass outages.

BTW, Jon Stewart is hosting Summerslam, featuring Steven Amell. Now there's one hell of a crossover.

Might have to watch that.

Sou Da

Secret Wars Secret Love leaked and it's official.

The Big Two really need an ongoing romance book. This was fantastic, can't wait to read it all on Wednesday.

I like how a marketing drone went all "no, the guard doesn't indicate that it is set in London enough. Add that bigass clock to the background and fuck up his teeth."

Top Bottom