• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| August 2015. Overwhelming.

Sadist

Yay, New Avengers volume 3 by Hickman get.

Btw, I've only seen volume 4 of New Avengers... when are the next ones slated? I'm going to complete Hickman's New Avengers series. Will look cool on my shelf.

Just realized that Marvel has billed me for three months of MU even though I canceled. In fact my account clearly says I don't have MU membership.

Well, I'm never giving my credit card info to Marvel again.

zeeaykay

Finished the final "X-Force" issue of the X-Statix omnibus before the name change to "X-Statix". Thank you to everyone who said I should buy it. May be my favorite Marvel book I've read so far.

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
Finished the final "X-Force" issue of the X-Statix omnibus before the name change to "X-Statix". Thank you to everyone who said I should buy it. May be my favorite Marvel book I've read so far.

Glad you're enjoying it! It's so amazing. That last arc of the X-Force issues was a real tearjerker.

SILK #1
ROBBIE THOMPSON (w) • STACEY LEE (a)
Cover BY HELEN CHEN
HIP-HOP VARIANT COVER BY TBA
Variant Cover by TBA
SILK IS BACK AND BADDER THAN EVER!
• Cindy Moon has been working to find the missing members of her family since she escaped the bunker that was her home prior to the events of SPIDER-VERSE. But her quest has taken her down a darker path than she expected, and she’s now in cahoots with none other than the most ferocious feline in the Marvel Universe – BLACK CAT!
• What’s gotten under her skin, and is there any redeeming the SINISTER SILK? !
32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99

Stay strong, Messi! This just sounds like an opening arc of naively falling in with the wrong crowd for a time.

Time runs out is great and Infinity was enjoyable. I found it very difficult to get through the first issues of Avengers, but I appreciate it in the end.

lol what the hell is this

SECRET WARS TOO #1
JONATHAN HICKMAN, SERGIO ARAGONES, RYAN BROWNE, AL EWING, ROB GUILLORY, KATE LETH, ERIC POWELL, DECLAN SHALVEY, KYLE STARKS, RAMON VILLALOBOS, BRITTNEY WILLIAMS (W/A)
Cover by CHIP ZDARSKY
THE BEYONDERS TRY THEIR (SCARY, EXTRA-DIMENSIONAL) HAND AT MARKETING:
• We are Beyond. Dreamers. Destroyers. All of reality our whim. And frankly… we get bored.
• These tales from across the multifarious domains of Battleworld – not of heroism or consequence, but of humor – provide a brief respite from millennia of omnipotence.
• We cannot be comprehended by the miniscule human mind. Turn your attention to this book instead of trying.
• You are welcome.
40 PGS./ONE SHOT/Rated T+ …$4.99

Will buy

Sadist

She was good before Slott made her evil.
tumblr_ly8ibljyGi1qzsy35o1_500.jpg

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward

OMGOMGOMG
ALL MY PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED
NOT ONLY IS THE MILLER DAREDEVIL OMNIBUS THAT I MISSED OUT ON GETTING A REPRINT
BUT
THEY ARE FINALLY REPRINTING THE ELEKTRA OMNIBUS
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Edit: Uuuuuhhh. What the hell!? $99.99 for 400 pages!? What kind of bullshit is Marvel trying to pull here.
I'll probably buy it anyways...

Second Edit: And they raised the price of the Daredevil Omnibus from $99.99 to $125
Wow.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
OMGOMGOMG
BUT

Edit: Uuuuuhhh. What the hell!? $99.99 for 400 pages!? What kind of bullshit is Marvel trying to pull here.
I'll probably buy it anyways...

Second Edit: And they raised the price of the Daredevil Omnibus from $99.99 to $125
Wow.
Better than the 500€ you have to pay right now.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
The closer ANAD Marvel gets the less interested in most of these books I get. It all just seems so dull and compared to what we're getting right now.

OMGOMGOMG
BUT

They are reprinting the Companion omnibus too. And the omnibuses have gotten an across the board $25 bump in price - I am sure Marvel will compensate us by by improving the paper quality.
lol

Top Bottom