• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| August 2015. Overwhelming.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me

ElNarez

Banned
had a hearty and lengthy chuckle at the Aja variant for Howard

QwM0cDs.jpg

Mudcrab

I am having a completely opposite reaction. The closer we get, the more impatient I am for SW to wrap up.

Even though I'm hyped for a few ANAD Marvel books I wish SW would go on even longer
and not just for more of Kaep's posts
, who knows when we're going to have another event even half as good? I'd rather savor it for a little bit longer.

Owzers

The question is, will you ever really read it?

To you and Messi....i will read it! Someday.

I actually have a good track record of catching up on flop stacks without resorting to selling them without reading or burning/climbing, the more traditional back-up plans.

I read through my whole stacks of Revival, Mind the Gap, Wonder Woman New 52, Manhattan Projects, and East of West within the last year or two, or three. I did regret buying in to Mind the Gap and Revival though. I tend to let trades die on my shelf whereas i don't put flops away into the closet until reading so i'm pressed to get to them eventually. Poor trades, they look so good there where they belong.

To you and Messi....i will read it! Someday.

I actually have a good track record of catching up on flop stacks without resorting to selling them without reading or burning/climbing, the more traditional back-up plans.

I read through my whole stacks of Revival, Mind the Gap, Wonder Woman New 52, Manhattan Projects, and East of West within the last year or two, or three. I did regret buying in to Mind the Gap and Revival though. I tend to let trades die on my shelf whereas i don't put flops away into the closet until reading so i'm pressed to get to them eventually. Poor trades, they look so good there where they belong.

lol

I love it. As you continuously run out of space, you start having a legitimate need to read comics. It's genius, really.

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
They are reprinting the Companion omnibus too. And the omnibuses have gotten an across the board $25 bump in price - I am sure Marvel will compensate us by by improving the paper quality.
lol

They are!? Oh man.
I'm torn, because I despise those prices, but I've been waiting for these reprints since the dawn of time.

Owzers

Image solicits are always entertaining between a combo of trades and new series. But then i move on to Marvel and see The All Different Every Character You Like Avengers #1 and 2 double shipping and at 4.99 and 3.99 a piece and freeze, it's an immediate bummer. I need Zombine's friend to start buying two copies of each issue.

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
Man, Michael Deforge's Ant Colony is the best thing ever.
It was available for free as a webcomic, but it looks like it's not online anymore. But y'all should totally buy this hardcover.

It's so so so good.

Edit: Oh lol. That Marvel 90s Firsts omnibus is out today. If it ever goes on clearance (which I'm assuming it will) I'm totally going to get that. Haha

Top Bottom