• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| August 2015. Overwhelming.

tumblr_mj7itzPsKX1qh3glro1_500.gif

Is it a rom com? Or romance based? If not then nooooope

It's the tale of a princess escaping from a loveless arranged marriage into the arms of a dashing rogue. Tons of comedy, too. You'd love it.

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
All right guys, this is no time for modesty. I'm straight up genius.

So I get a text from Froyo (on my day off, mind you...) saying we're out of those little paper sample cups. I search around the internet and realize that no normal brick and mortar stores carry those things. Basically you can only order them online from restaurant suppliers and whatnot.
So I had a brilliant idea. Go to the Family Christian store nearby and buy little plastic communion cups. 1000ct for $22 and absolutely PERFECT for use as sample cups.
Maybe mildly sacrilegious, but I'm so proud of myself.

So I get a text from Froyo (on my day off, mind you...) saying we're out of those little paper sample cups. I search around the internet and realize that no normal brick and mortar stores carry those things. Basically you can only order them online from restaurant suppliers and whatnot.
So I had a brilliant idea. Go to the Family Christian store nearby and buy little plastic communion cups. 1000ct for $22 and absolutely PERFECT for use as sample cups.

Legit lol'd

Is it good? I see that season one is on Netflix.

Hell. YES.

Messi

And of course, the GOAT cartoon based off an American comic gif

tumblr_nsv6xtqZuj1qa0nn8o1_400.gif

I thought the movie was kind of meh, I laughed a few times but that was about it.

It's an OK movie that I think she does a good job in. At the beginning when she is an assistant and she gets pulled into the show on short notice. Her awkward dancing kills me every time. She is wonderful in that scene.

Jesus Christ

That Kipp is one crafty consumer.

You're a madman Kipp.

I agree that S2 is by far the best. The cast is amazing, shockingly diverse for a television show of any sort, the season-long arc is so fun to watch unfold....I loved it very much. So, VanWinkle, if Season 1 doesn't really do it for you - for me, it was just a show to watch with my daughter that first season - try to hold out. It gets really freakin' good.

I agree that S2 is by far the best. The cast is amazing, shockingly diverse for a television show of any sort, the season-long arc is so fun to watch unfold....I loved it very much. So, VanWinkle, if Season 1 doesn't really do it for you - for me, it was just a show to watch with my daughter that first season - try to hold out. It gets really freakin' good.

I still have a really high opinion of season 1, though. There were some really great episodes in there.

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
Okay, yeah, Michael Deforge's Ant Colony is definitely up there as one of my favorite comics of all time. Just brilliant.
Please read this, people. Please.

Top Bottom