• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| August 2015. Overwhelming.

Tizoc

They added the Eberron trade to the D&D bundle!

xzI9mAy.gif

Sell me on the D&D comics in that bundle I onyl really liked John Rogers' run :p

Sell me on the D&D comics in that bundle I onyl really liked John Rogers' run :p

Those are the only ones I've read! Well, Baldur's Gate as well, which was good, but not as good as Skullkickers or the various Pathfinder series that Zub also wrote.

I just really like Eberron, it's my favourite fantasy world, and it needs better novels/comics! So much untapped potential.

Definitely spend a buck. I think the other tiers are only for crazies like me. I'll be waiting for a few hours at the doctor's tomorrow, so I'll report back on the Classics stuff then.

HARREN UBER ALLES

Sorry I missed new comics day, Destiny was too busy turning into the greatest fucking game of all time in a single twitch stream

d1iaZdw.gif

I actually played it for the first time in months yesterday to try out the second DLC. It felt a bit more substantial than the first at least, albeit with no raid.

He is just asking if this is Doomsday. Thats ok.

The first post wasn't asking that. The first post made a statement without reading the issues. Then the second post runs with it.

It's one of the biggest annoyances in this thread people posting misinformation and others running with it.

Tizoc

Those are the only ones I've read! Well, Baldur's Gate as well, which was good, but not as good as Skullkickers or the various Pathfinder series that Zub also wrote.

I just really like Eberron, it's my favourite fantasy world, and it needs better novels/comics! So much untapped potential.

Definitely spend a buck. I think the other tiers are only for crazies like me. I'll be waiting for a few hours at the doctor's tomorrow, so I'll report back on the Classics stuff then.

Looking forward to your impressions :3

LOL @ gifs without watching the stream

true colors
shining through
true colors
that's why your opinion is lmao

They're taking steps in the right direction, but I'm not about to shell out another 40 bucks to get the game that should've been there when it launched last year. I'll get it when it goes on sale for... let's say 10.

Zombine

Banned
Holy shit. I was already brought back into Destiny and thought it shaped up nicely. Now it's AN ENTIRELY NEW AND MORE BADASS GAME.

WE'RE OUT OF BETA BROS.

SUROS IS BACK IN DA GAME. TIME TO MAKE SOME MMO NERDS CRY.

Based Crucible God is back.

Holy shit. I was already brought back into Destiny and thought it shaped up nicely. Now it's AN ENTIRELY NEW AND MORE BADASS GAME.

WE'RE OUT OF BETA BROS.

SUROS IS BACK IN DA GAME. TIME TO MAKE SOME MMO NERDS CRY.

Based Crucible God is back.

See you planetside, guardian. I hit PS4 on 9.15.

ElNarez

Banned
wait are they really making destiny not a goddamn slot machine anymore? dang, I'd feel like a dumb asshole if I had played that game pre-that every day since release.

Owzers

Hearthstone saga never ends, anytime i see someone pull a good pack i get bitter and resentful that i even play this game, i really don't like games that rely on spending money and luck, it's why i play so few and stick to games where the game part is playing a game and not trying to hold fun over your head if only you'd empty your wallet enough.

At least you know which comic you are getting when you buy them :/ Though one unread comic is the same as another.

Zombine

Banned
Hearthstone saga never ends, anytime i see someone pull a good pack i get bitter and resentful that i even play this game, i really don't like games that rely on spending money and luck, it's why i play so few and stick to games where the game part is playing a game and not trying to hold fun over your head if only you'd empty your wallet enough.

I think you should buy another pack

Owzers

I think you should buy another pack

Will it have a gold legendary? I bet it will......

Someone posted a pic of their amazing pack draw on the hearthstone community and i redeemed the one i got today for junksville. It's depressing. Right now the grand tournament expansion is coming on the 24th and if you pre-order before launch you get 10 extra packs for the low low price of $50 oh god why why why. I have resisted so far, i could cave or quit the game, but the middle road isn't fun.

Zombine

Banned

Someone posted a pic of their amazing pack draw on the hearthstone community and i redeemed the one i got today for junksville. It's depressing. Right now the grand tournament expansion is coming on the 24th and if you pre-order before launch you get 10 extra packs for the low low price of $50 oh god why why why. I have resisted so far, i could cave or quit the game, but the middle road isn't fun.

I play PAD. I have multiple Ronia's. If you know what this is and play the game you'll know what kind of person I am.

I play hearthstone!

At least you know which comic you are getting when you buy them :/ Though one unread comic is the same as another.

I'd read more comics if they had Daily Quests.

I don't really think of Hearthstone as a computer game, it's more like a CCG that happens to take place over the interwebs. It's still much cheaper than Magic, plus I can play against people that don't just want to play Commander (I really like Commander, but I'd like to play actual Magic sometimes).

Doesn't stop me buying actual MTG cards sometimes though, even if they just end up as very expensive bookmarks. I'm using the foil Talent of the Telepath I got as a present as my current bookmark (Jace is my joint favourite Planeswalker along with Garruk).

Top Bottom