• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| August 2015. Overwhelming.

Owzers

I play PAD. I have multiple Ronia's. If you know what this is and play the game you'll know what kind of person I am.

You know Zombine, we really are the walking dead.

I played puzzles and dragons but ended up quitting, it's always rough giving up on a game i've invested in but that's the point...and to follow that i started playing KC2 for awhile and quit that. Hearthstone isn't as bad as either of those two, but it's still bad.

Hagi

Gonna watch the Destiny stream now, I got rid of it before the expansions but everything sounds super cool now and getting the game and all 3 expansions together is cheap as fuck.

Going to have to wait till next Wednesday before I get this weeks comics but least I'll have twice as much to read. :p

Will it have a gold legendary? I bet it will......

Someone posted a pic of their amazing pack draw on the hearthstone community and i redeemed the one i got today for junksville. It's depressing. Right now the grand tournament expansion is coming on the 24th and if you pre-order before launch you get 10 extra packs for the low low price of $50 oh god why why why. I have resisted so far, i could cave or quit the game, but the middle road isn't fun.

Oof, I didn't know about the ten extra packs. I might cave...

Book of Death #2: Ok, this event has basically been a proof of concept for Venditti's Eternal Warrior ongoing, and man, he has proven to be a really good writer for this character. Plus, I can't call Gilad a jobber anymore.

Zombine

Banned
I got to know a lot of DGAF heads very well, but yeah, this will be great.

Glad I'm jumping into PS4 :}

Don't get me wrong though, Xbox one is a stellar console I think. It's just nice to have options once you own both. I'll be picking it up on Xbox so I can raid with my brother as well.

Nobody is on XBone. :(

I will be come the 15th! Amazon gave me a deal I couldn't refuse with that $50 price on the ultimate edition. All my good stuff like the horn, last word, and SUROS are on my PS4 character though.

Neoxon

At least we'll know what Crystal has been up to.

55d4e4728ddb1.jpg

Will it have a gold legendary? I bet it will......

Someone posted a pic of their amazing pack draw on the hearthstone community and i redeemed the one i got today for junksville. It's depressing. Right now the grand tournament expansion is coming on the 24th and if you pre-order before launch you get 10 extra packs for the low low price of $50 oh god why why why. I have resisted so far, i could cave or quit the game, but the middle road isn't fun.

I've had it both ways. I rage-bought 55 packs one day and got one Legendary (it was Antonidas, which was pretty cool admittedly). I bought 7 GVG packs when I cancelled my WWE sub in a temper after Fastlane and got three gold Legendaries (Gallywix, Troggzor, Gahz'rilla, which got turned into Neptulon, Mal'Ganis and Cenarius).

So far for TGT, I've got the pre-order pack, 2200 gold and just under 1000 dust. I'm considering getting more packs so I can open an even 100 on a stream, but I think I'm okay for now. I don't think there will be enough cards in the set to justify spending more money. The only Legendaries I'm fussed about are Varian Wrynn, Justicar Trueheart and Nexus-Champion Saraad (for Randuin IV: The Rand Tournament).

What's the reason for moving over to PS4? I mean we all know its the best.

I'm not moving, just adding. I got RL friends who play Desto on PS4. This seemed like the best time to do it with basically TTK for free.

I'd never call it the best, since it's made by WipEout murderers and none of their surviving first party franchises really interest me as much as stuff like Forza or Crackton, but needs must.

Hagi

I'm going to get all the imhuman ongoings and just pretend I'm reading X-men books. Wonder how long it will be till Black Bolt or Medusa gets their own books.

Finished the first arc of Archer and Armstrong on my lunch break today and yeah this is a great book. Nazi monks, goth nuns and crazy religious people oh my.

Messi

I'm going to get all the imhuman ongoings and just pretend I'm reading X-men books. Wonder how long it will be till Black Bolt or Medusa gets their own books.

Finished the first arc of Archer and Armstrong on my lunch break today and yeah this is a great book. Nazi monks, goth nuns and crazy religious people oh my.

I'd totally read a Medusa book. If for nothing else other than her amazing costumes.

So you're just not a fan of the Inhumans?

I like Ms. Marvel, if that counts. Otherwise, probably not, at least not as the stars of a book. They're fine in small doses.

That's the Marvel equivalent of filling up on bread.

Archer & Armstrong is great stuff.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
One of hands down the best changes is that you can re-forge exotics if you have broken them down or had some weird shit happen.

That's cool. I still don't have an exotic.

I was talking to a couple of guys from my old COD crew at the bar Friday night about Destiny and they gave me the itch to play again. Sadly they are both on the XBONE so I'm strongly considering changing over to MS just so I have someone to play with. As fun as the game can be it gets old kind of fast playing solo.

The thought of starting over from the beginning seems daunting though.

Owzers

I've had it both ways. I rage-bought 55 packs one day and got one Legendary (it was Antonidas, which was pretty cool admittedly). I bought 7 GVG packs when I cancelled my WWE sub in a temper after Fastlane and got three gold Legendaries (Gallywix, Troggzor, Gahz'rilla, which got turned into Neptulon, Mal'Ganis and Cenarius).

So far for TGT, I've got the pre-order pack, 2200 gold and just under 1000 dust. I'm considering getting more packs so I can open an even 100 on a stream, but I think I'm okay for now. I don't think there will be enough cards in the set to justify spending more money. The only Legendaries I'm fussed about are Varian Wrynn, Justicar Trueheart and Nexus-Champion Saraad (for Randuin IV: The Rand Tournament).

Arghhhhhhhh it hurts, it hurts so bad. Why must you speak of gold legendaries, truly they do not exist outside your lies.

Hagi

And it only gets better.

Going to read some more tomorrow, it's really fun you can absolutely tell that Fred Van Lente co-wrote Incredible Hercules this is basically a weird alternate reality version of that book lol

I'd totally read a Medusa book. If for nothing else other than her amazing costumes.

I'd read a Medusa book in a heartbeat, she's a great character. I hear that's basically what Inhuman is so I should probably pick up the trades at some point.

So Drax has normal arms in Guardians 0.1 (the Drax issue) but metal in Guardians 1. I'm gonna guess it's some kind of armor, but they sure do look like they're just his arms.

I used to play hearthstone a ton but not so much the past couple months. I'm sure the new cards will inspire me to start playing again. My tag is echoshifting #1278 if you wanna go round and round, sillymonkey

Owzers

I used to play hearthstone a ton but not so much the past couple months. I'm sure the new cards will inspire me to start playing again. My tag is echoshifting #1278 if you wanna go round and round, sillymonkey

i'll add you just to take comfort in knowing that if we play, we are both not reading comics.

Top Bottom