• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| August 2015. Overwhelming.

Hagi

Xbox One: Brrrrraaaaiiins
PS4: TomwaslikeXD
Steam: Brrrrraaaaiiins

^^^^

lol did your boyfriend hijack your PSN or something?

Gonna put mine out there because I'd like to play Destiny or be shit at Rocket League with you peeps

PS4 - Sylar996

Yes I liked Heroes once, it's not my fault I was young.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
When I signed up for PsN the damned thing wouldn't take any name I tried so my ID is just my real name with the #20 at the end.

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
I think I'm the only one here that reads Manifest Destiny, but I really enjoy it. Monster movie/action adventure mash up with a few historical figures (or at least their namesakes) sprinkled in for flavor. The book/art does a nice job with all the beasties.

Has the OHC been solicited yet? I've been eagerly anticipating that since I first heard about the book.

Zombine

Banned
lol did your boyfriend hijack your PSN or something?

Gonna put mine out there because I'd like to play Destiny or be shit at Rocket League with you peeps

PS4 - Sylar996

Yes I liked Heroes once, it's not my fault I was young.

Hagi I feel like I'm going to disappoint you like I disappointed Bii. I'm not sure I have the heart to tell you.

I'm a dude. My name is Tom. 😐

Mudcrab

Secret Wars is good because aliens confirmed

kovyhCM.png

Zombine

Banned
Let me down gently.

Oh wait I already knew that!
I didn't already know that

If it makes you feel better I may have let my girlfriend post under my account once or twice.

But yeah, TomwaslikeXD is a mistake. It is nothing but trash.

I realized you did this weird thing where you followed me but you didn't add me on xbox. I didn't know how to give you the dash beta. Lol
Really? I thought I did. The new Xbox one is kind of odd with friend requests. Or I don't get it now. God I want a new Xbox one dashboard so bad. It's the worst

Vyer

I played a lot of Destiny on Xbox with a couple friends. But we couldn't ever get raids together so I kind of dropped it. Wouldn't mind trying raids with ComicGAF if there's enough XB1 players.

Edit:

gketter are you DarkKnight? Cuz I think you did the follow thing with me too lol. I think I added as a friend after that though.

I played a lot of Destiny on Xbox with a couple friends. But we couldn't ever get raids together so I kind of dropped it. Wouldn't mind trying raids with ComicGAF if there's enough XB1 players.

Edit:

gketter are you DarkKnight? Cuz I think you did the follow thing with me too lol. I think I added as a friend after that though.
Yea that's me. I thought they changed it to follows in xb1? Maybe there's another action. I'll go look

PSN: DarkKnight77
Xbox: DarkKnight

This single panel from Secret Love might have more gay couples than all of ANAD Marvel.

(Spoilered because it just came out today, and I don't know the rules).

That book was delightful though. I'd buy an ongoing.

You have to link it instead of using an image, because spoilered images don't work on mobile. The rules are no posting panels from this week's books.

Zombine

Banned
I'm pretty sure I was friends with freeza on PSN but he removed me like a tool.

Black Ops 3 is comfort food to me. I'm glad that COD is back. Ghosts and Advancd Warfare sucked.

Hagi

If it makes you feel better I may have let my girlfriend post under my account once or twice.

But yeah, TomwaslikeXD is a mistake. It is nothing but trash.

That makes me feel better.

This single panel from Secret Love might have more gay couples than all of ANAD Marvel.

(Spoilered because it just came out today, and I don't know the rules).

That book was delightful though. I'd buy an ongoing.

lol x 1000 at Magneto, so simple yet perfect.

It's Treyarch of course it's good. Best cod dev. The beta is excellent.

I watched Jeff play it live on Giantbomb last night and it just looks like Cod but even still a step backward from Advanced Warfare.

BrightLightLava

Unconfirmed Member
You have to link it instead of using an image, because spoilered images don't work on mobile. The rules are no posting panels from this week's books.

I knew it was some thing. Thanks.

Just so you guys know. Spoiler images don't work on mobile. So yay.

That said

AmeriKate!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3

Sorry about that, but if it convinced anyone to check it out while it was still up then I'm happy anyway.

Zombine

Banned
Hmm Messi do you still have that beta key perchance?

I might but it'll cost you.

That makes me feel better.

lol x 1000 at Magneto, so simple yet perfect.

I watched Jeff play it live on Giantbomb last night and it just looks like Cod but even still a step backward from Advanced Warfare.

Nah, if anything Advance Warfare was a complete misstep for the series. Treyarch nailed the movement.

Giantbomb is a soulless crap site anyways. Dudes don't know how to have fun.

Catch a Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide!
:(

I know. :( But it had some truly great moments. The
walk to the spaceship and the finger-gun shootout with the accountants were both fantastic scenes. And is it me, or is Yvette Sasha's sister or something?
Amazing how great Borderlands can be without Gearbox attached.

Hagi

Nah, if anything Advance Warfare was a complete misstep for the series. Treyarch nailed the movement.

Giantbomb is a soulless crap site anyways. Dudes don't know how to have fun.

Jeff loves the shit out of CoD and was pretty much singing it's praises so yeah I guess you're right. :p

Waiting for Titanfall 2 so I can kill people in giant robots on the PS4. I hope it's called 2itanfall.

Messi

Jeff loves the shit out of CoD and was pretty much singing it's praises so yeah I guess you're right. :p

Waiting for Titanfall 2 so I can kill people in giant robots on the PS4.

Yeah Big Jeffrey was really into this new cod. He was a bit sad about the movement it he seemed to be having a really good time.

Top Bottom