• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| August 2015. Overwhelming.

Went and read Origins: Sabertooth, because hey, sure, he's always been a shit character, but maybe Gillen, with all his excesses, might've done something decent with him.

Nope. Solid nope. Creed's a dick because Creed's a dick, and Creed has always been a dick. Waste of 30 pages.

Ain't even particularly interesting or pretty.

Messi

I am...on ps4. I only buy exclusives on Xbox one. I like the controller more and the usually better performance. The DS4 is my favorite controller ever. So comfortable.

So essentially my Xbox/PS buying habits did a complete reversal from last gen

I HATE the ds4. I love the Xbox controller. The rest I agree with.

Veronica.

dDmXSUX.jpg

Ah I hadn't read any of my books today because the comixology APP IS A DISGRACEFUL PIECE OF SHIT. EVERY FUCKING WEDNESDAY.

Messi, you're in here talking about Archie saying how Betty's the greatest, and you won't even represent her with the avatar treatment. Psh.

Messi

I've heard nothing of this.

He was the 3rd book listed on the Kickstarter failure. They said they will still happen but it will take longer. It was Archie by waid and Staples, Jughead by Zdarsky and Henderson and Betty and Veronica by Adam Hughes

All 3 issues we get will be wonderful.

Adam Hughes Catwoman black and white story was beautiful

Zombine

Banned
Honestly they should probably just cut off comixology from the rest of the world. One more reason to emigrate to the land of freedom and meats.

Top Bottom