• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| August 2015. Overwhelming.

yap6.jpg

2222398-dark_reign_the_list_avengers_01__mrshepherd_megan__pg21_22.jpg

I mean...

Dumb nerdy continuity question.

How is Bruce still Bats in JL? Does it take place before or after the current Batman arc?

It takes place whenever the hell Geoff Johns wants it to.

Honestly, I don't mind the disjointed continuity, since it means Johns isn't beholden to Snyder's plans for Batman. Shows DC stepping in the right direction with letting creators not be tied to an event or similar shenanigans.

The real answer I don't think anyone knows other than its not at the same time

GAMEPROFF

Banned
French isn't a race. I think you're thinking of xenophobia.
Eh, french dialects have nothing to do with race, its something about the french language.
There is no spanish and british race, but spanish dialects and british dialects. Like in when british people speak english its sound different than when american people speak english, because its a different dialect.

Messi

Question. Would it be OK to use a panel from Wicked Div 11 as an avatar?
one of the page where Laura sings at the end before the book shits itself. I love the art.

I refer to different dialects of Spanish as Spanish dialects, therefore I agree with the Proff.

Question. Would it be OK to use a panel from Wicked Div 11 as an avatar?
one of the page where Laura sings at the end before the book shits itself. I love the art.

I think its covered. Post the avvie in spoiler tags first to be sure.

It takes place whenever the hell Geoff Johns wants it to.

Honestly, I don't mind the disjointed continuity, since it means Johns isn't beholden to Snyder's plans for Batman. Shows DC stepping in the right direction with letting creators not be tied to an event or similar shenanigans.

The real answer I don't think anyone knows other than its not at the same time

Oh ok, makes sense to me and I agree. I just was curious if there was any other reasons.

ReAxion

Eh, french dialects have nothing to do with race, its something about the french language.
There is no spanish and british race, but spanish dialects and british dialects. Like in when british people speak english its sound different than when american people speak english, because its a different dialect.

But you said it's racist.
I was trying to help you be more accurate.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action

Ophelion

Hey folks, I'm starting a Super Secret Project and I was wondering...what are some of the most entertainingly bizarre comics you guys have ever read?

Could be in a "kind of bad, but in an entertaining way" like Batman Odyssey.

Could be in a more traditional "in comics anything goes, so let's go everywhere" kind of way. Like...oh, what's a really good example of that? Invisibles? Promethia? Black Science?

I'm not specifically looking at superhero comics for this either, so sky's the limit here.

What would y'all recommend I look into? I really want to expand my horizons if I can.

Top Bottom