• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| August 2015. Overwhelming.

Messi

Low #8 ok ok ok ok ok I see where we are going oh god where are we going. Bail out.

Please give me an oversized hardcover of this. It is a crime if it doesn't get one.

Low #8 ok ok ok ok ok I see where we are going oh god where are we going. Bail out.

Please give me an oversized hardcover of this. It is a crime if it doesn't get one.

They have to at some point. This book is too good not to. Remender will stand for nothing less.

Strange Girl got one, I'm sure this will.

This summer jam always gets me in a good party mood

trigger warning: video contains predominately blacks

tumblr_nhxnov6AZb1rhxfsio2_250.gif

Calcium

Banned

Oh, sounds good. I can't wait for the next trade. I love me some Low.

Happy Birthday Freeza!

I was just trawling through some stuff I got for free on Comixology ages ago and found Deadly Class #1. It was pretty good and I loved the art. Remender mentioned in the letters page he saw somebody get shot in the head. What the fuck...?

We should all chip in and give Freeza the omni of his choosing as a birthday present.

I'll buy it and send it to him once we reach the funding
MrG1E8wP.png

Seriously this spawn sale is stupidly overwhelming. I don't even know what to get.
Well it's not like it's a great series. I picked it up due to nostalgia. Spawn was one of the first books I bought when I got into comics. But #9 is written by Gaiman and is the creation of Angela. Plus the appearance of knight hell spawn!

Well it's not like it's a great series. I picked it up due to nostalgia. Spawn was one of the first books I bought when I got into comics. But #9 is written by Gaiman and is the creation of Angela.

The art was pretty spectacular at the time, though. I had an art teacher in high school that was adamant about buying every issue.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Freeza is our old lady.

Man, I cant believe it that I only have 5 days left to work. I am ao burned out right now, so much to do, so many fights with coworkers. I really need those three weeks off.

Messi

Anyone reading Future Imperfect? I think this book is pretty fun and for once lands art isn't total trash.

Is Ultimate X-Men one of the bad Ultimate series? I vaguely recall something about Ultimate Spider-Man being the only good one.

Is Ultimate X-Men one of the bad Ultimate series? I vaguely recall something about Ultimate Spider-Man being the only good one.

Depends. There was Ultimate X-Men which was pretty long-running, and a more recent Ultimate Comics X-Men. The latter was actually decent for a little while once Brian Wood started writing. The same Brian Wood who people will now shit on every chance they get.

But it's really not worth reading either if you're focused on Marvel 616 X-Men, since Ultimate is an alternate universe.

Top Bottom