• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| August 2015. Overwhelming.

Zombine

Banned

Rtd0qf0.gif

ReAxion

Thanks. From the little preview on CMX it looked like there might only be 2.

Oh, well in that case, there's effectively like 7(?) but umm... well, things happen. Like, as far as who actually worked on Grant's science team, it's lower, and other people are with them.

Probably a false rumour.

Often things like this are floated to the public as a means of gauging interest. We'll never know if this is one of those cases, who floated it, or what, but it could very well be the case someone's reading GAF and measuring the positive response before they pursue it.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Probably fake, since the source is El Mayimbe, but cool if true. Snyder's not that bad, really, so long as he's got a decent team around him, but Miller could do something really next-level.

I think his problem is that he depends to much on over the edge stuff happening. I enjoy his movie when he does this, but the silent scenes are my problem when it comes to him.

Plan to re-start Hellboy right from the top this weekend.

Also, someone please reassure me about Shade The Changing Man. I collected most of the single issues but haven't started it yet. I just read Milligan's Justice League Dark and that is making me apprehensive.

Top Bottom