• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| August 2015. Overwhelming.

My best advice for people is don't be afraid to retreat and make them come to you. Find a new sight line that gives you a better advantage when they inevitably charge you. Never be where they expect you to be.

Indeed. Preempt encounters whenever possible and take advantage of positioning. Oh and cover is a thing that exists in COD lol

Shit I haven't read any comics today, too busy playing

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
Jon Bones, would this work for you?

j7Uzkjv.jpg

thank you so much - this is nearly perfect

any chance you could get it a little sharper?

thanks again b. sorry for being so particular, it is very rare that i change my avatar.

That's super-cool. Who is it?

One of Archie's friends, I think.

Raj is Archie's boy who loves to film stuff

he was created bc Archie is huge in India - which is where i'd get digests when visiting with my folks during Summer vacation as a kid

his dad runs the local dr clinic which is whatever

http://astro.temple.edu/~tud07455/images/G-R1./img][/QUOTE]

so glad this is your cultural touchstone for brown ppl in media ��

Neoxon

Found a variant cover for the Captain America: White #1.

Seems like Marvel's trying a little too hard a little too early to promote the Inhumans, mainly through the use of Ms. Marvel & Quake. More so considering that the movie will do most of the work for them. If this was 2018, I'd understand this kind of push. Also, Crystal in this cover is kinda outdated as far as her design goes.

Nah I showed off real good to Messi last night. 23-0. I played well with him tonight, but it was a couple strange games. I was negative until I got pisssed off.

lol you 1v1'd him? Poor guy

My KDR has been 2.0-3.0 before I joined up with Messi. I figure, you start sucking bad enough you get mad, better to take a break. Fortunately, I had to get off.

Are any of you guys from the UK? I ask because i was in a shop today and found this.

It's issue one of a hardback series collecting classic DC stories. Hush is the first 2 issues and they're doing the likes of Tower Of Babel, JLA Year One, Death In The Family, COIE....60 books in total.

Price wise it's not great value, the books are £10 each (although the first is £2.99) but the complete collection has this pretty cool artwork on the spine (is it Alex Ross?) so i'm thinking of subscribing to it.

Ponn

Banned
I got my DCBS order in and I ended up with

Spider Gwen
Amazing Spiderman
Uncanny Avengers
Extraordinary X-men
Howling Commandos
Karnak
Batman
Detective Comics
Action Comics
Guardians of the Galaxy
Doctor Strange

I loved Aaron's run on Ghost Rider so i'm hoping for a similar experience with Doctor Strange. Some of the other ones people suggested I didn't want to jump in the middle so i'm going to pick up in trades like Lazarus, Gotham Academy, Omega Men and Grayson. I'm also picking up that Secret Wars HC coming out since i've been hearing actual pretty good things about the event. It will probably take me a couple months to catch up on current events to be able to discuss anything.

Zombine

Banned
lol you 1v1'd him? Poor guy

My KDR has been 2.0-3.0 before I joined up with Messi. I figure, you start sucking bad enough you get mad, better to take a break. Fortunately, I had to get off.

Every time Messi gets on and plays with me I have to go watch something lol

I got my DCBS order in and I ended up with

Spider Gwen
Amazing Spiderman
Uncanny Avengers
Extraordinary X-men
Howling Commandos
Karnak
Batman
Detective Comics
Action Comics
Guardians of the Galaxy
Doctor Strange

I loved Aaron's run on Ghost Rider so i'm hoping for a similar experience with Doctor Strange. Some of the other ones people suggested I didn't want to jump in the middle so i'm going to pick up in trades like Lazarus, Gotham Academy, Omega Men and Grayson. I'm also picking up that Secret Wars HC coming out since i've been hearing actual pretty good things about the event. It will probably take me a couple months to catch up on current events to be able to discuss anything.

Welcome! Great list you got there and don't stress too much about discussing current books. We do talk a bit about new releases, but we're all over the place to be honest. We have a bunch of folks reading Hellboy right now. :)

Speaking of orders, I just placed my IST order for Perez Wonder Woma Omni and the Powers omnibus. $96.

Ah I see ya. Hop on lets shoot things and you can see how awful I am. I tried to join Messi but it denied me.

I can't right now. Parents are staying with me for the weekend and they're taking up the living area where the PS4 happens to be lol

He can't take the realness of watching my human body get murdered over and over.

Speaking of, guys, how ridiculous is that Sparrow? It blows people up into pieces, I love it

Messi

I can't right now. Parents are staying with me for the weekend and they're taking up the living area where the PS4 happens to be lol

Speaking of, guys, how ridiculous is that Sparrow? It blows people up into pieces, I love it

Wouldn't know. I've never even gotten a killstreak

Zombine

Banned
I have always gone for K/D padding streaks and I forgo exotic ones.

RC-XD is always the first in my chain. I like getting that extra kill which will always lead me into my second streak: the care package. This is always my go-to second tier pick, because it gives me a chance of getting those exotic ones putting in only 25% of the effort. Worse case scenario is I get another RC-XD or a UVA. Then I wrap up that life with targeting missiles and I can cover the rest myself or die and repeat. In the Treyarch games that can easily put me at 2.0+ per game.

I have always gone for K/D padding streaks and I forgo exotic ones.

RC-XD is always the first in my chain. I like getting that extra kill which will always lead me into my second streak: the care package. This is always my go-to second tier pick, because it gives me a chance of getting those exotic ones putting in only 25% of the effort. Worse case scenario is I get another RC-XD or a UVA. Then I wrap up that life with targeting missiles and I can cover the rest myself or die and repeat. In the Treyarch games that can easily put me at 2.0+ per game.

I'm not a fan of stuff you have to pilot. I like the basic BO3 killstreak set, of course I haven't unlocked anything else.

MW2's Harrier > Gunner > Nuke
yeah, I was one of those guys, don't judge me :(
is so ingrained in my brain, I usually stick to stuff that's similar. I rather use something that's quick without much extra effort and stay on the move.

Oh my god, Zombeen knows a thing or two about this. Won't mean shit when Battlefront comes out.

:D

Zombine sounds like a fella who's played some Battlefield. He'll be fine.

Zombine

Banned
Oh my god, Zombeen knows a thing or two about this. Won't mean shit when Battlefront comes out.

:D

Plays more like Battlefield so you probably wanna be on my team lol. But like I always tell people, I'm only good at FPS. I'm dumb as shit when it comes to basically every other genre. The only thing that comes close to that are tough as nails platformers and MOBA's. I suck at RPG's.

In Battlefield I manage to have an amazing K/D and I'm almost always top 3 for points. I actually prefer it over COD.

Plays more like Battlefield so you probably wanna be on my team lol. But like I always tell people, I'm only good at FPS. I'm dumb as shit when it comes to basically every other genre. The only thing that comes close to that are tough as nails platformers and MOBA's. I suck at RPG's.

In Battlefield I manage to have an amazing K/D and I'm almost always top 3 for points. I actually prefer it over COD.

I'm not that crazy amazing at BF4, but I'm pretty good. We should play when Battlefront drops.

Do one of the women have that skill?

The captain marvel looking woman?

Naw, that's the first dude's skill. The Russian chick has a grenade launcher, which is pretty good from the one time I used it.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
I'm not a fan of stuff you have to pilot. I like the basic BO3 killstreak set, of course I haven't unlocked anything else.

MW2's Harrier > Gunner > Nuke
yeah, I was one of those guys, don't judge me :(
is so ingrained in my brain, I usually stick to stuff that's similar. I rather use something that's quick without much extra effort and stay on the move.

Zombine sounds like a fella who's played some Battlefield. He'll be fine.

I don't think I ever even equipped the nuke once in 21 days played of MW2.

Top Bottom