• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| August 2015. Overwhelming.

Tizoc

Metal Gear Solid 5 can wait, I got Megaman, Grandia 2 PC, FF Type-0 and DanganRonpa AE to keep me busy til end of September.
edit: Also playing and finishing Prof. Layton Arzan Legacy.

rex aut regina?

Ha! I didn't want to change the quote too much.

I wish there was a King Arthur-esque monthly book. I kind of want to get into Prince Valiant but it just seems so vast and the collections seem to be all over the place.

Oh yeah, since I never got around to it when peeps were doing it, my meagre physical comics shelf:
1jLuofi.jpg

I collected the Marvel Graphic Novel Collection and am currently collecting the Judge Dredd Mega Collection, but they're boxed up as they're too heavy, plus the Dredd one isn't close to being finished so the artwork on the side is all jumbled up.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
Not even the great Joe Mad can make me care about The Inhumans.

Mutants 4-LYFE!!!!!!

EDIT: Also the Vesper in BO3 is BAD ACE.

Owzers

Blade trinity is on the scifi channel tonight, everyone tune in to a movie that does exist no matter what comics gaf says. Also nxt Brooklyn and the Tebow preseason game

I see a monkey who has given up on living in the carpet.

Blade trinity is on the scifi channel tonight, everyone tune in to a movie that does exist no matter what comics gaf says. Also nxt Brooklyn and the Tebow preseason game

BALOR ABU!

I don't know how I'm going to make it to 2AM for NXT. Generally, if I'm staying up for a PPV, the show starts at 1 and once it starts I'm usually okay. That extra hour makes a difference though.

I think a nap and some comics are required.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me

I see a monkey who has given up on living in the carpet.

Tebow being in Philly makes him even easier to hate now.

Owzers

BALOR ABU!

I don't know how I'm going to make it to 2AM for NXT. Generally, if I'm staying up for a PPV, the show starts at 1 and once it starts I'm usually okay. That extra hour makes a difference though.

I think a nap and some comics are required.

Why must we drag comics into this?

That reminds me, I updated my organization. I think it looks a lot neater now.
Nice setup up and more importantly room to grow. Love seeing that Kabuki LE on the shelf. Well done

In other news I'm all caught up on MGS! Just finished the MGS GZ "prologue". Loved it. I wish this was a demo disc item so it'd get the love the MGS2 tanker disc did. But the game feels like a next gen MGS. The story is tough, brutal, serious and it was great. I can't wait for 9/1! The last Kojima MGS game. *salutes*

Weiss

Banned
Bleh, I wish the Claremont/Lee Omnibus was still in print. The first volume is ridiculously pricey.

If I grab those then, between them and my Essentials, I'd have the entire Claremont X-Men run in its entirety.

Batman #43 - Mr Bloom's creepy. Still not 100% sure on this story arc but I'm getting more interested. I feel bad for Julie when Bruce inevitably leaves her again.

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
Does the end of BallerGAF mean I can't post pictures of my library pickups any more. :(

Can Kipp post an image of his Porsche when he gets it?

Splurging on a car definitely won't happen until I've at least bought a house and fully paid it off.
Speaking of, do I get to join BallerGAF when I buy a house?

Splurging on a car definitely won't happen until I've at least bought a house and fully paid it off.
Speaking of, do I get to join BallerGAF when I buy a house?

I bought a car and I haven't bought a house. I can always live in the car. If only Peugeot 107's were more roomy.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
pshh kipp buying houses is for suckers

spend all your money on rent and climb through nyc with me rampage-style

I bought a car and I haven't bought a house. I can always live in the car. If only Peugeot 107's were more roomy.

"you can always sleep in your car, but you can never race your house"

Renew Your Vows was good again. Hopefully it ends well. I'd say Slott's done a pretty good job with this mini-series.

Star Wars #8 was a slower issue than you'd expect after the past few issues but Immonen's art is fantastic. I liked Cassaday but I'm really looking forward to his run on the series.

Kanan #5 was a solid end to this arc. Kanan and Kasmir going their separate ways was pretty sad in the end. Not my favourite Star Wars book but it's been a good read.

Also, now that JC isn't here, I can brag about my used Hellboy LEs from GoHastings that came pristine. For $20 a piece, I definitely made off like a bandit.

Top Bottom