• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| August 2015. Overwhelming.

Messi

Hey man I'm not the one who repped The Heat till they choked and ran off to Houston. Fuck the Knicks 4 lyfe m8.

I can't help that the Irish on my dad's side decided to mingle with Native Americans. I bet you would too if you had the chance.

Wat...

Zombine

Banned

Who wouldn't?

pocahontas.gif

That's my Great Great Great Grandfather's hand. 100% Irish until about 10 minutes after this gif.

Messi

Zombine is that guy everyone at a bar hates. The guy who claims he is part Irish. I hear this so often in America. Pls guys. We are a small land.

Everybody has new avatars and I'm just stuck with the same shit...

Without the sticky thread, I wouldn't have this. I haven't bothered to install Photoshop on this PC yet, and I may never. Feels too much like work.

Zombine is that guy everyone at a bar hates. The guy who claims he is part Irish. I hear this so often in America. Pls guys. We are a small land.

There are more people in the US who are eligible for Irish passports then there are actual people living in Ireland, though. Same thing in the UK.

Lebanon has a population of 4.5 million and the country has 10.4 kkm²
There are an estimated 10-14 million lebanese bros around the world, excluding lebanon. 6 million of which are in Brazil.

What i'm saying is that the spice must flow.

Zombine

Banned
Okay. Any way to predict when a certain series will go on sale?

Absolutely. Say...iZombie comes back on a Tuesday, you can expect a weekend sale discounting the trades. It's very predictable.

On Monday Marvel does 99c themes, which are random, but they become more predictable the closer you get to a major release.

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
I'm quite fond of my avatar. I'm glad Serpentine got rid of it so now I can wear it. :D

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Anyone else read Guardian Team-up?

Nice, easy to read book that has the story finish within 1 issue. I like it tbh.

Top Bottom