• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| August 2015. Overwhelming.

Hagi

I'm not very hyped for it. I am excited to buy Until Dawn today though.

I watched a PlayStation Access video for it earlier where some guy played it for 20 minutes but talked over it like an awkward youtube streamer. He didn't even notice all the weird creepy shit happening in the background of scenes. Games looks pretty cool though I'm not a big horror fan and with MGS and Mad Max on the horizon I'm going to wait till it's on sale that or get it for my birthday in October though the new Tales game is out around that week.

Tizoc

Hmm maybe when it's on sale. I have a hard time overlooking that it's a shooter

It's not really a shooter; the gun is mainly used to solve puzzles so don't assume it's a shooty bang gun, treat it as a MAGIC GUN THAT CAN CONFUSE LIFE SIZED MONOKUMAS!

Good morning, folks.

New Overlord and Pillars of Eternity expansion pack this week.

And i've barely started Pillars. And wasteland 2. And Divinity Original Sin. And the Shadowruns.

Damn PCRPG renaissance only serves to make me feel bad about not playing stuff.

Skullface = Big Boss is a pretty big spoiler

You really think he'd spoil something like that in a trailer? It's probably a visual metaphor for the Boss' transformation.
How can he be Skull Face when we see in Ground Zeroes they're in two different places and a few of the tapes tell us Skull Face's origin?

It's not really a shooter; the gun is mainly used to solve puzzles so don't assume it's a shooty bang gun, treat it as a MAGIC GUN THAT CAN CONFUSE LIFE SIZED MONOKUMAS!

Ok, you've convinced me to buy it, but not right away. I definitely don't have time with MGS5 next week.

Skullface = Big Boss is a pretty big spoiler

Hold on, I think that was just the aesthetics of the trailer. I don't think that's exactly true.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
You really think he'd spoil something like that in a trailer? It's probably a visual metaphor for the Boss' transformation.
How can he be Skull Face when we see in Ground Zeroes they're in two different places and a few of the tapes tell us Skull Face's origin?

Nanomachines.

I dont know, at this point, I wouldnt be surprised about any stupid explanation.

Tizoc

Ok, you've convinced me to buy it, but not right away. I definitely don't have time with MGS5 next week.

Hold on, I think that was just the aesthetics of the trailer. I don't think that's exactly true.

MGS5 is on the back burner for me, need to finish up a few games along with DESPAIRGIRLZ

Failed Clone.

But yeah, the wiki entry on him is far too extensive to support that sorta mindfuckery.

Hagi

Oh man am I going to have to avoid this thread as well?

KOJIMMAAAA

394174OldfashionedQuaintBarasingha.gif

Owzers

This is how addiction starts.

i bought 7 for $10 and got junk and one iffy epic...and then i bought 15 for $20 and got one of the three legendaries i wanted along with two golden epics. Then i was going to buy another 15 for $20 because i wanted MORE....MORRRRREEEE but i stopped myself to think.

Next 15 could have a golden legendary. I broke my good luck....i'll probably have to buy two more sets to get it back.

Messi

i bought 7 for $10 and got junk and one iffy epic...and then i bought 15 for $20 and got one of the three legendaries i wanted along with two golden epics. Then i was going to buy another 15 for $20 because i wanted MORE....MORRRRREEEE but i stopped myself to think.

Next 15 could have a golden legendary. I broke my good luck....i'll probably have to buy two more sets to get it back.

This is the logic of a madman

Top Bottom